How to say happy journey in German
Reise – noun, trip, journey, tour, voyage, voyage; verb, glu00fcckliche – journey, happy journey; noun, trip, journey, tour, voyage, voyage; verb, glu00fcckliche – journey, happy journey; verb, glu00fcckliche – journey, happy journey; verb, glu
What is the German equivalent of bon voyage?
# 7 Yes, you can say “good luck” or “good vacation.”
Do you say happy in German?
In German, how do you say “I’m happy”? ( Ich bin glu00fccklich )
How do you say good health in German?
In German, “I wish you good health.”
- I wish you the best of health. I wish you the best of health.
Do Germans say Happy Holidays?
Happy holidays! There are several ways to say happy holidays in German, the most common of which are “Ein Frohes Fest,” “Schu00f6ne Feiertage!” and “Frohe Feiertage/ Festtage!” Any of these four will suffice.
What is bon voyage in Spanish?
/bon vwaiaa/ a phrase that means ‘have a good journey.’ buen viaje.
How do you express excitement in German?
Top 14 German Enthusiasm Words You Should Know
- Alles klar! (All right!)
- Wunderbar (Wonderful) Das Wunder is a marvel or miracle.
- Toll (Great) Du bist toll!
- Klasse (Great)
- Stark (Strong)
- Fantastisch (Fantastic)
What are some common German words?
The basics of ten common German phrases
- Hallo (Hello)
- Tschu00fcss (Goodbye)
- Bitte (Please)
- Danke (Thanks)
- Entschuldigung (Excuse me)
- Sorry (Sorry)
- Formal: Ku00f6nnen Sie mir helfen?
- informal: Kannst du mir helfen?
How do you greet a friend in German?
Greetings from Germany
- Hallo! Hello!
- Guten Morgen! Good morning!
- Guten Tag! Good day!
- Gru00fcu00df Gott! Good day! (Mostly used in southern Germany and Austria)
- Guten Abend! Good evening!
- Auf Wiedersehen! Goodbye! ( formal)
- Tschu00fcss! Goodbye! ( informal)
- Ciao! Goodbye! ( borrowed from Italian
- popular with younger Germans)
How do you reply to a guten tag?
Yes, or simply repeat the phrase that was used. Yes, or simply repeat the phrase that was used.
How do you say hello cutely?
Here are some examples of amusing ways to greet someone:
- U201cHowdy, there!u201d or u201cHowdy, gorgeous!u201d
- u201cHey, hello, hello!u201d
- u201cAhoy, matey! How are you doing, lovely?u201d