Where can I stay in Ireland without a car?
How to Travel Ireland’s West Coast Without Renting a Car
- Marla Cichowski. Departing from Dublin.
- Marla Cichowski. Galway, Quay Street.
- Marla Cichowski. Salthill Promenade.
- Marla Cichowski. Cliffs of Moher.
- Carsten Krieger. Doolin Cliff Walk.
- Marla Cichowski. Explore the Aran Islands.
- Marla Cichowski. Aran Islands: Inisheer.
- Marla Cichowski. Galway to Westport, Mayo County.
What is the best way to get around in Ireland?
Getting around Ireland by Public Transportation (and “Hub” travel)
- Before making your itinerary, look at the direct routes (sometimes called express) on bus and train lines.
- Pick two or three larger cities as a hub and make day trips from there.
Do you need a car in Ireland?
Advice For Renting A Car In IrelandYou don’t need a rental car for Dublin itself. Parking can be a pain and Dublin is very walkable with excellent public transportation too. If you’re starting your trip in Dublin, maybe book a rental car when you’re ready to leave the city, for exploring the rest of the country.
What is the best way to get around Dublin?
- By Bus.
- After walking, buses are the most convenient and practical way to get around the city center sights.
- Bus service runs daily throughout the city, starting at 6am (10am on Sundays), with the last bus at about pm.
- You pay on board the bus, using an automatic fare machine located in front of the driver.