How do you travel with a toddler car seat?
A more economical solution, you can use a car seat strap that attaches your child’s car seat to your rolling carry-on.
It enables you to roll your child strapped in her car seat through the airport along with one carry-on suitcase.
You can read more about the Traveling Toddler in Car Seat Travel Bags and Carriers.
How do you strap a carseat in a suitcase?
How to wheel 1 or 2 Car Seats around the Airport –
What is the best car seat for traveling?
Best Travel Car Seat Reviews
- Cosco Scenera NEXT Convertible Car Seat.
- Combi Compact Coccoro Convertible Car Seat.
- Graco Contender 65 Convertible Car Seat.
- Cosco Apt 50 Convertible Car Seat.
- Graco Extend2Fit Convertible Car Seat.
- mifold Grab-and-Go Car Booster Seat.
- BubbleBum Backless Inflatable Booster Car Seat.
Are travel car seats safe?
The best travel car seat overallThe Safety 1st Guide 65 is a convertible car seat that holds babies as small as 5 pounds when rear-facing, and while many other travel car seats are only manufactured for kids up to 40 pounds, the seat is safe for kids up to 65 pounds when forward-facing.