Where can I go for sun in March?
The 10 best destinations for March sun
- Gran Canaria. Forever in the enormous shadow of its neighbour to the west, Tenerife, Gran Canaria is nonetheless never so eclipsed that it cannot provide temperatures around the 20C mark as March makes the rest of Europe shiver.
- Las Vegas.
Where should I go on holiday in March?
When you’re not tied to the school holidays, March can be a brilliant time to go on holiday.
- The Caribbean. Bavaro Beach (Image: Getty Images)
- Bali. (Image: Moment RF)
- Cape Verde.
Where is hot and cheap in March?
Tenerife, Canary Islands, SpainIt’s not as warm in March as most other places on this list, though at least it’s fast and cheap to reach by plane from Europe, which isn’t true of the others. Compared to Europe this island is a relative bargain, which helps make it popular pretty much all year round.
Where is the best place to vacation in March?
25 Best Places to Travel in March
- Adelaide, Australia, Photo: Courtesy of ymgerman – Fotolia.com.
- Bermuda, Photo: Courtesy of Andrew Kazmierski – Fotolia.com.
- Big Sur, USA, Photo: Courtesy of JFL Photography – Fotolia.com.
- Canary Islands, Spain, Photo: Courtesy of olenatur – Fotolia.com.
- Cancun, Mexico, Photo: Courtesy of Arthur – Fotolia.com.