Cahuita National Park. During our visit to Cahuita National Park, we heard this howler monkey.
What are the requirements for living in Costa Rica?
- The applicant’s complete legal name
- What is your Father’s Name?
- What is your Mother’s Name?
- Marital Status
- Location of the Birth
- Time and place of Birth
- Original Entry Date into Costa Rica
- The nation of Costa Rica’s primary port of entry
Is a passport required to enter Costa Rica?
- The number of days you are permitted to remain in Costa Rica as a tourist is directly proportional to your country of origin.
- In some circumstances, the person in charge of immigration may ask you to provide proof that you have sufficient funds to support your stay in the nation
- Even if you have a tourist visa good for 90 days, the officer in charge of immigration will decide how long you are permitted to remain based on the validity of your passport.
What are the Visa requirements for Costa Rica?
- The following is a list of countries that require visas for Costa Rican passport holders in 2021:
- Authorization of Travel Visas to Be Issued Electronically An electronic travel visa authorization scheme is currently accessible for citizens of Costa Rica, according to the visa regulations of about 35 countries
- Visa On Arrival.
- Embassy Visa Required.
- Visa Not Required.