- Spicers Guesthouse in the Hunter Valley is one of the top weekend getaways from Sydney.
- The Bannisters Pavilion may be found at Mollymook on the South Coast.
- The Chateau Elan At The Vintage, located in the Hunter Valley
- The Crowne Plaza Terrigal Pacific, located on the Central Coast
- The Crowne Plaza Hunter Valley, located in the Hunter Valley
- In Windsor, at the Crowne Plaza Hawkesbury Valley
- Headlands located on Austinmer Beach along the South Coast
There is no place quite like Sydney when it comes to luxurious hotels, one-of-a-kind activities, world-class restaurants, luxury stores, and spas that provide an exquisite experience. You have arrived to the ideal destination if you are planning to splurge some cash on a vacation filled with lavish amenities.
Where is the best out-of-town holiday in Sydney?
The opulent but cozy atmosphere of Mona Farm makes it the ideal destination for getting away from it all on a vacation. The property is a combination of a luxury farm stay, a nature retreat, and an art gallery, and it is situated in the town of Braidwood, which is approximately three hours’ drive south of Sydney.