Where can you buy prepaid Visa cards?
Prepaid travel card tips.
Depending on the card you want and where you live, you might have to go to a local AAA office, bank branch or a Travelex location to get the card.
MasterCard offers a prepaid travel card locator, as does Visa.
What is the best money travel card?
- WeSwap Prepaid Card. FX Fee: 1.0% £1.50. Free. 591 reviews.
- Post Office Travel Money Card. FX Fee: Free. £1.50. Free. 482 reviews.
- Caxton FX Multi Card. FX Fee: Free. Free. Free. 257 reviews.
- Travelex Money Card. FX Fee: Free. Free. Free.
- FairFX Anywhere Card. FX Fee: 1.40% £1.00 + 1.4% Free.
- EasyFX Currency Card. FX Fee: Free. Free. Free.
Can I buy a Visa Travel Money card online?
Get a card: Purchase a card online or at a participating bank. Activate and register: Call the phone number on the card packaging to activate and register†. Load: Add funds to your card in-store at the time of purchase or online. Use: Make purchases everywhere Mastercard debit is accepted.
Where can I get a travel money card?
Post Office Travel appTravel Money Card is the safe, hassle-free payment option accepted by shops, restaurants and bars around the world. Order online now or pick up at your local Post Office branch.