I can go, in fact I can leave right now, but I can’t come back because I’m protected by DACA.’ ″I can’t leave because I’m protected by DACA. If I leave the nation, I won’t be able to come back for at least another decade after I’ve been gone. So I’m not a citizen. Dobrik justified his situation by stating, ″At the time, I did not have a visa.″
How was David Dobrik able to leave the country?
Dobrik mentioned in his most recent video blog that he was in the process of applying for a green card in order to become a permanent resident of the United States. If he is successful in this endeavor, he will be able to leave and enter the country as he pleases without the need for prior authorization from the government.
Why did David Dobrik leave the USA?
David Dobrik, who became famous on YouTube, has returned to the United States after alleging that he was detained in Slovakia owing to problems with his ″visa and green card.″ Dobrik posted the following message on Instagram on Thursday: ″THEY LET ME BACK INTO AMERICA!!″
Why did David Dobrik get stuck in Slovakia?
- David Dobrik claims that he is unable to return to the United States, where he was born and raised, due to complications with his green card, which prevent him from entering the country under the DACA immigration program.
- According to David Dobrik, he is unable to leave Slovakia since there are problems with his green card.
- The popular YouTuber was born in Slovakia but has called the United States of America home ever since he was six years old.
What did David Dobrik Do accident?
″I didn’t know I was going to go that fast so I grabbed the f—ing rope and I tried to make a goddamn funny video for people,″ he said in reference to the incident that occurred in June 2020. ″but this is where I made a mistake; I forgot the biggest f—king idiot I know was driving it,″ he added. ″but this is where I made a mistake; I forgot the biggest f—king idiot I know was driving it.″
Does Dobrik have citizenship?
David Dobrik became an immigrant when he was just six years old when his family relocated from Slovakia, his native country, to Chicago, Illinois, in the United States. Due to the fact that the YouTuber in question does not in fact hold American citizenship, he is unable to depart the nation at this time.
Does David Dobrik have a driver’s license?
At the age of 16, David Dobrik obtained information on his legal status. The online celebrity has mentioned in earlier episodes of his podcast, VIEWS, how he did not learn about his legal position until he was 16 and was required to acquire a driver’s license. He said that this was the first time he was aware of his own status.
Can a YouTuber get a green card?
Successful YouTubers are eligible to apply for an O-1 visa, which allows them to work temporarily in the United States. It is crucial for a YouTuber to offer further explanation when proving their amazing talent, specifically why various measurements of accomplishment verify that they have achieved extraordinary performance within the industry.
Can DACA get a green card?
- Are those who have been granted DACA eligible to apply for a green card?
- If a DACA beneficiary satisfies the requirements for lawful admission into the country, then they are eligible to submit an application for a green card.
- If you have legitimately entered the United States with Advance Parole or if you entered the country for the first time on a valid visa, you may fulfill the eligibility requirements for a green card.
Can David dobrik speak another language?
Dobrik is fluent in Slovak, Hungarian, and English, in addition to his native language.
How much money has Corinna Kopf made?
Kopf was featured in yet another one of David Dobrik’s Vlog Squad films. This one was headed ″SHE MADE $4,000,000 IN ONE MONTH!! (FREAKOUT),″ and it was in this video that Kopf disclosed that she had made a staggering $4.2 million from her OnlyFans account, a figure that is still increasing.
Did David Dobrik move to Europe?
Dobrik came to our country illegally when he was just six years old and was granted protection through DACA. Should he have left the country without a green card, however, he would not have been permitted to re-enter the United States for a period of 10 years. Now that he has all of his documentation in order, he and several pals have taken a trip to Europe to celebrate.
Did Dobrik leave America?
In a video blog post that was published on September 7, the influential person announced that he had finally been granted a green card in the United States, which would enable him to leave the nation and go back to Slovakia, which had been his country of origin in the past. When Dobrik was just six years old, his family moved from Slovakia to the United States.
Why is Jeff Wittek mad At David Dobrik?
- After much conjecture, Wittek clarified the reason for his comments by stating that he believed Dobrik was planning to release a documentary that blamed Wittek for an accident that occurred in June 2020 while Wittek was swinging from an excavator controlled by Dobrik.
- This revelation came after much conjecture.
- Wittek said he believed Dobrik was planning to release a documentary that blamed Wittek for an accident that occurred in June 2020.
Is Jeff Wittek still friends with David?
- YouTuber Jeff Wittek is speaking out against his former buddy and partner David Dobrik, claiming that he has severed all ties with the social media celebrity at this time in his life.
- Wittek and Dobrik worked together on several projects in the past.
- After being hoisted on a rope that was linked to an excavator in June of 2020, Wittek, who was 32 years old at the time, suffered injuries to his face and head.
What happened with Jeff Wittek and David?
Dobrik drove an excavator into a small lake while Wittek hung from a rope that was tied to the arm of the excavator. Their goal was to make a big splash, quite literally. When Dobrik halted the machine, Wittek crashed into its arm, causing him to suffer a fractured skull, a shattered eye socket, a broken hip, a broken foot, and a leg injury. He also suffered other injuries.