The Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card is an excellent choice for cost-conscious globetrotters.
It’s one of the few high-rewards travel credit cards on the market that charges an annual fee of $0.
Plus, it charges no foreign transaction fees and comes chip-enabled.
This makes it good for overseas travel.
Can Bank of America card be used internationally?
Whenever possible, use your ATM or debit card at one of our international partner ATMs. If you use a non-partner ATM, you may be charged fees by both Bank of America and the ATM operator. An international transaction fee of 3% will apply when converting your currency.
What credit cards have no foreign transaction fees?
7 Best No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card. The best credit card with no foreign transaction fees is the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card.
- Discover it® Miles.
- Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card.
- Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card.
- Discover it® Student chrome.
- Citi Premier℠ Card.
- Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card.
Does Bank of America charge international ATM fees?
Find a financial center or ATMBank of America will assess an international transaction fee of 3% of the converted US dollar amount. Foreign ATM operators may offer to do your currency conversion for you, but they may charge a higher fee for conversion.