Is Bank of America travel rewards a good card?
The Verdict: The Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card is a very good option for people with excellent credit who want to reduce the cost of travel without paying an annual fee.
The Bank of America Travel Rewards card’s points keep on coming, at a rate of 1.5 per $1 spent on all purchases, all the time.
How Does Bank of America Travel Rewards credit card work?
The Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card lets you redeem points for a statement credit for travel expenses like flights, hotels, cruises, rental cars and baggage fees. You earn 1.5 points per dollar spent on everything you charge on the card, period.
What credit score do you need for Bank of America travel card?
You will need a credit score of at least 750, which is excellent credit, to qualify for the Bank of America Travel Rewards credit card.
Which credit card gives the best travel rewards?
Best travel credit cards of February 2020
- Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card: Best for international travel.
- Discover it® Miles: Best for earning miles.
- Capital One® VentureOne® Rewards Credit Card: Best for no annual fee.
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card: Best sign-up bonus.
- Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card: Best for everyday use.