Overview: Best no annual fee travel rewards credit cards
|Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card||Simple, flexible rewards|
|Capital One® VentureOne® Rewards Credit Card||Low regular APR|
|Discover it® Miles||Most valuable sign-up bonus|
|Amex EveryDay®||Optimizing point value|
3 more rows
What is the best travel rewards credit card with no annual fee?
Best no-annual-fee travel credit cards
|Category||Credit card||Estimated rewards earned after five years|
|Runner-Up||Discover it® Miles||$1,991|
|Best Welcome Bonus||Uber Credit Card||$1,798|
|Best for Hotels||Capital One® VentureOne® Rewards Credit Card||$1,699|
|Best for Students||Bank of America® Travel Rewards for Students||N/A|
1 more row
Which credit card gives the best travel rewards?
Best travel credit cards of April 2020
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card: Best sign-up bonus.
- Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card: Best for everyday use.
- Discover it® Miles: Best for earning miles.
- Southwest Rapid Rewards® Plus Credit Card: Best for airline rewards.
- The Platinum Card® from American Express: Best for annual travel credits.
What credit cards have no annual fee?
The best no annual fee credit cards
- Chase Freedom Unlimited Card: Best for everyday spending.
- Citi Rewards+ Card: Best for small purchases.
- Wells Fargo Propel American Express card: Best for travel.
- Citi Double Cash Card: Best for flat-rate rewards.
- Chase Freedom: Best for rotating bonus categories.
Is it worth it to get a credit card with an annual fee?
In a NutshellIn many cases, paying an annual fee can be worth it if your ultimate goal is to maximize your cash back, earn travel rewards or earn a valuable sign-up bonus. It might also be worthwhile if you’re new to credit or need to rebuild credit.