Overview: Best no annual fee travel rewards credit cards
|Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card||Simple, flexible rewards|
|Capital One® VentureOne® Rewards Credit Card||Low regular APR|
|Discover it® Miles||Most valuable sign-up bonus|
|Amex EveryDay®||Optimizing point value|
3 more rows
What is the best travel rewards credit card with no annual fee?
Best no-annual-fee travel credit cards
|Category||Credit card||Estimated rewards earned after five years|
|Runner-Up||Discover it® Miles||$1,991|
|Best Welcome Bonus||Uber Credit Card||$1,798|
|Best for Hotels||Capital One® VentureOne® Rewards Credit Card||$1,699|
|Best for Students||Bank of America® Travel Rewards for Students||N/A|
1 more row
Which credit card gives the best travel rewards?
Best travel credit cards of April 2020
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card: Best sign-up bonus.
- Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card: Best for everyday use.
- Discover it® Miles: Best for earning miles.
- Southwest Rapid Rewards® Plus Credit Card: Best for airline rewards.
- The Platinum Card® from American Express: Best for annual travel credits.
What credit cards have no annual fee?
BEST NO-ANNUAL-FEE CASH-BACK REWARDS CARDS
- Chase Freedom Unlimited®
- Citi® Double Cash Card – 18 month BT offer.
- Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® card.
- Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express.
- Capital One® SavorOne® Cash Rewards Credit Card.
- Discover it® Cash Back.
- Capital One® Quicksilver® Cash Rewards Credit Card.
Are annual credit card fees worth it?
For the most part, paying a card’s annual fee is worth it if you’re receiving more back than you are paying in. It’s also worth noting that most of the top rewards credit cards waive the annual fee for the first year, which gives you time to see if the added cost is worth the benefits.