Many TPG Lounge members answered with Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan, a loyalty program that’s allowed them to travel the world in top-notch business- and first-class products on Qantas, JAL, Cathay Pacific, Condor, British Airways and Icelandair.
What is the best frequent flyer program for international?
Here are five international frequent flier programs that might fit your needs, as well as the major advantages and drawbacks to consider as you weigh your options.
- British Airways Executive Club.
- Air France-KLM Flying Blue.
- Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer.
- Virgin Atlantic Flying Club.
- Air Canada Aeroplan.
What airline has the best frequent flyer program?
Here are the best frequent flyer programs:
- Delta Air Lines – SkyMiles.
- United Airlines – MileagePlus.
- Alaska Airlines – Mileage Plan.
- Southwest Airlines – Rapid Rewards.
- JetBlue Airways – TrueBlue.
Which airline has the best membership?
Here are the six best programs among U.S.-based airlines, including some benefits that make each program unique in its own way.
- DELTA. Delta Air Lines’ SkyMiles program is unique in that allows members to rack up miles that never expire.
- ALASKA AIRLINES.
- AMERICAN AIRLINES.
- UNITED AIRLINES.