Where should I go in Europe in February?
The Best Places to Visit in Europe in February
- 1) Barcelona, Spain.
- 3) Cologne, Germany.
- 4) Helsinki, Finland + Arctic Circle Adventures.
- 5) Crete, Greece.
- 6) St Moritz, Switzerland.
- 7) Reykjavik, Iceland.
- 8) Prague, Czech Republic.
- 9) Bruges, Belgium.
Where in Europe is warm in February?
Where’s hot in Europe in February
3 more rows
Where is the best place to vacation in February?
13 of the best places to visit if you’re planning a vacation in February
- New Orleans, Louisiana. A Mardi Gras parade in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Park City, Utah. Park City, Utah, in February.
- Maui, Hawaii. A beach on the island of Maui, Hawaii.
- Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.
- Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- Abisko, Sweden.
Where has snow in February in Europe?
Italy is boating nearly half a metre and France is looking forward to an appreciated 20cm plus. The Dolomites is the place to be this week, Arabba is boasting 41cm of fresh snow, Canazei is topping up with 44cm and Selva will benefit from a decent 34cm of snowfall.