The Best Babymoon Destinations
- Kauai, Hawaii: For a tropical beach babymoon.
- Blue Lagoon, Iceland: For a relaxing soak in the lagoons.
- Cornwall, UK: For when the summer heat gets too much.
- Tuscany, Italy: For when you want to go away with toddlers.
- Marrakesh, Morocco: For some of the world’s best spa treatments.
Where should I go on a babymoon?
20 Absolutely Perfect Babymoon Destinations
- White Elephant, Nantucket, Massachusetts.
- L’Auberge de Sedona, Sedona, Arizona.
- Post Ranch Inn, Big Sur, California.
- Lucknam Park Hotel & Spa, Bath, England.
- Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa, St.
- The Westin Kierland Resort, Scottsdale, Arizona.
- Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley, Park City, Utah.
- Punta Placer, Oaxaca, Mexico.
What places are safe to travel pregnant?
Before pregnant women lock themselves inside all summer, talk to your doctor about babymooning in these Zika-free spots:
- Connecticut. Have a luxurious babymoon in a serine spa.
- Maine. Maine is home to whale watching, beaches, mountains and, of course, lobster.
- Rhode Island.
- Go abroad.
Where can I go on a babymoon without Zika?
Where to Have a Zika-free Babymoon
- Bermuda. Life is seemingly worry-free in Bermuda.
- South Africa. The best part about traveling to South Africa is the plethora of options you have in terms of the type of travel you’d like to do: sand or safari—or even better, both.
- Sri Lanka.
- The Florida Keys.
Is it safe to go on a babymoon?
Due to the prospect of an early delivery, Ball advises expectant mums to consider local babymoon destinations as they near the tail end of their pregnancies. “Travelling long distances away from home as you enter your final weeks of pregnancy is both risky and unnecessary.