These tips will help you make the most of your trip to the States, even if you’re traveling on a tight budget:
- Choose your destinations wisely. When planning your vacation in the United States, there’s plenty to consider.
- Opt for train and bus travel.
- Take advantage of free attractions.
- Go camping.
- Embrace grocery stores.
What is the cheapest way to travel the USA?
The cheapest way to travel across the country
- Bus. Taking a bus is generally the next cheapest mode of transportation.
- Train. Amtrak has an awesome deal where you can buy a USA rail pass that gives you the flexibility to choose your route over a 15, 30, or 45-day period.
How much should I budget for a trip to America?
In summary, you should look to budget between $100 and $250 per day for travel in the USA. This amount will vary depending on your travel style, where in the US you travel, and which sights you want to see.
What is the cheapest way of travel?
Just remember: with the right attitude, the best things in life—even travelling—can come pretty cheap.
- House-swap or rent out your home.
- Volunteer and fundraise.
- Carpool or hitchhike.
- Crew a yacht.
- Crew a cruise ship.
- Transport other people’s vehicles.
- WWOOF it up.
How can I save money when Travelling to USA?
30 WAYS TO SAVE MONEY WHILE TRAVELING THE UNITED STATES OF
- Use budget chains. Across America, you will find the same budget chain hotels in most cities and towns.
- Get a Wyndham Rewards Card.
- Head to Walmart.
- Use Airbnb.
- Eat the local cuisine.
- Hotel points.