What is the cheapest way to travel in New York?
NYC on a Budget: 15 Tips for Cheap Travel to New York
- #1: Don’t stay in Manhattan.
- #2: Use the subway to get around.
- #3: Eat like a local.
- #4: Take advantage of museum deals.
- #5: Don’t spend $ chasing the best views—check out these free vistas instead.
- #6: Walk or bike between activities and sights.
- #7: Plan your trip for the winter.
How much should I budget for a trip to NYC?
How much money should you budget for a week trip to New York City?
|Tight Budget||Average budget|
|Meals||from $275 to $460||from $460 to $650|
|Tours||aprox. $240||from $330 to $650|
|Shopping||from $30 to $65||from $250 to $400|
|Extras||from $50 to $65||from $130 to $200|
4 more rows
What is the cheapest month to go to New York?
The cheapest months to travel are March, early April, October, November, and during the winter months (except over the holidays). As from London, the most expensive times to fly are July and August. A peek at fares on Google Flights show fares range around $350 for most days during March and April of 2020.
What is the cheapest airport to fly into New York?