Do travel agents get discounts on Disney Cruises?
Disney typically offers a 10% discount on future sailings when you rebook onboard. Travel agents (like Dreams Unlimited Travel) will give you the same price as booking direct through Disney, but will also give incentives like shipboard credits that Disney does not offer.
Does Disney Cruise Line offer group rates?
Disney Cruise Line offers what is known as tier pricing. The lowest pricing for any category stateroom is tier zero pricing. Many travel agencies offer what is known as “group pricing”. This means that the travel agency has held a certain number of staterooms for a certain date at the lowest tier price.
What is the cheapest month to take a Disney cruise?
Generally speaking, the least expensive time to take a Disney cruise is in mid- to late January, early February or early May. Some weeks in March and April also have lower-than-average prices. Later in the year, September and early November and early December are good options.
Does Disney Cruise Line have Black Friday deals?
Like with Norwegian’s offer, kids can sail free if families book on Black Friday. Disney Cruise Line DIS, +3.39% is offering discounts on specific itineraries for Cyber Week this year. They’re also advertising a 20% discount for numerous cruises for their “Verandah” and “Inside” categories of staterooms.
How do I get the best deal on a Disney cruise?
If you long to enjoy a voyage on the high seas while experiencing that special Disney magic, root out some deals through some savvy shopping.
- Choose Non-Peak Times.
- Check Deals on the Line’s Website.
- Book Your Disney Cruise Early.
- Ask Travel Agencies for Cruise Quotes.
- Include a Visit to Disney World.
How can I get the cheapest Disney cruise?
Use these 10 tips to book a cheap Disney cruise in 2019.
- Choose an Inside Cabin.
- Book Last-Minute Cruises When You Can.
- Bookmark the Disney Promotions Page.
- Book Like It’s Black Friday.
- Book Another Disney Cruise on Board.
- Use a Travel Agent.
- Book a Disney Cruise in the Off-Season.
- Bring Your Own Booze.
Is Disney Cruise cheaper than Disney World?
If you are a budget traveler, a 4-night trip to Disney World is much more affordable than a cruise. For those with a bigger budget, the cruise and similar stay at the resort are more comparable in price.
Are kids free on a Disney cruise?
A: Kids are considered from infant to 17 years old on Disney Cruise Line. Q: How many kids can sail for free? A: Most staterooms sleep up to four guests, so normally it’s up to two free children per stateroom.
Is a Disney cruise worth it?
It’s worth it if: A short Disney cruise is worth the cost if your kids are at the right age and you’re willing to be flexible with what you’re able to see and do over a short period of time. If you require flexible dining or won’t be able to survive without a casino, a short Disney cruise won’t be worth your money.
How can I save money on a Disney cruise?
Here are a few tips that will help you to save a boatload on your Disney Cruise.
- Book with a Travel Agent.
- BOOK EARLY!
- Save Credit Card Interest With Free Vacation Layaway.
- Re-Book During your Disney Cruise.
- Look For Repositioning Cruises.
- Time Your Cruise for Your Best Timing.
- Choose The Right Cabin.
- Save Big On Souvenirs.
How much money do you need for a Disney cruise?
A seven-day cruise aboard the Disney Fantasy from Port Canaveral, Fla., during this coming Halloween season is priced starting at $1,232 per person, whereas Carnival’s Carnival Victory during the same season from the same port is only $419.00 per person.
What are the best rooms on a Disney cruise?
The Best Staterooms in Each of the 10 Categories on a Disney
- Concierge 1 Bedroom Suite with Verandah – Category T -Disney Dream.
- Category V – Concierge Family Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah – Disney Dream.
- Category 4 – Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah – Disney Fantasy.
- Category 5 – Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah – Disney Fantasy.