Is it cheaper to book Disney through a travel agent?
One common misconception is that booking a Disney vacation through a travel agent is more expensive than booking direct.
The price you pay for a Disney vacation package, regardless of where it is booked, is the same across the board.
However, booking your vacation with a Disney travel agent can at times save you money.
How much does it cost to become a Disney travel agent?
For example, if you book a $3,000 vacation, the company receives $300, and you’ll earn $225 of their commission. The average pay for a Disney travel agent is $21,951 a year, according to glassdoor.com.
What is the best Disney travel agency?
1. The Vacationeer
- Our top-rated Disney travel planner award goes to The Vacationeer.
- The Vacationeer is known for going above and beyond the limitations of other agencies.
- This boutique travel agency specializes in Disney, Universal, cruise line, and destination resort vacations.
Does Disney have travel agents?
We have a Walt Disney World Travel Agent near you who can help you plan a perfect trip. Find someone local to speak to or contact us directly. Every one of our travel advisors is chosen and rigorously trained by travel veterans.
Can travel agents get better Disney deals?
The price you pay for a Disney vacation package, regardless of where it is booked, is the same across the board. However, booking your vacation with a Disney travel agent can at times save you money. Disney often releases highly sought after travel discounts throughout the year.
How far in advance should I book a Disney vacation?
Up to 60-30 days before your tripDisney World Resort guests can book their reservations for their entire length of stay 60 days in advance, at EST, while off-site guests can make their reservations up to 30 days in advance for each day at the park.
What are the perks of being a Disney travel agent?
Some other common benefits to using a travel agent in the Disney vacation planning process include:
- Free travel quotes.
- Detailed Dining Plan explanations.
- Assistance in choosing a package.
- Park navigation assistance.
- Character location.
- Insider tips and tricks.
- Magical Express Scheduling.
Is being a Disney travel agent worth it?
Agents often do not charge clients for their services because they earn commissions from Disney. Agents said the commissions they earn are generally between 10 to 15 percent. Disney decided the cost would be worth it, Dickson said, because travel agents could steer business toward its own lodging.
How can I work for Disney from home?
How to Work from Home for Disney
- Find a Disney Work From Home Job. Disney work from home jobs can be found on its dedicated Disney Careers job board.
- Become a Disney Vacation Planner.
- Sell Disney Stuff as a shopDisney.com Affiliate.
- Write about Disney.