Answer: You are not required to provide travel plans in order to apply for a passport unless you plan to expedite the process.
Applicants who request expedited services are required to prove the need for emergency expediting.
Do you leave spaces on passport application?
If you no longer want your middle name to be included in your new passport when it has been on previous passports, tell us in section 8 of the application form. Leave a space between each name. If they won’t fit in the boxes, you should write them in full in section 8.
How do you write height on passport application?
Learn How to Fill the Form DS 82 U.S Passport Renewal Application
How do you fill out a passport application?
- Step 1: Fill Out the Official Application.
- Step 2: Provide Evidence of U.S. Citizenship or Non-U.S. National.
- Step 3: Submit Identification.
- Step 4: Submit Photocopied Evidence.
- Step 5: Provide a Picture: Passport Photo Requirements.
- Step 6: Pay the Passport Application Fee.
How do you answer a passport question?
- Phone: 1-877-487-2778/ 1-888-874-7793 (TDD/TTY) Customer service representatives are available: Monday- Friday a.m. to p.m. Eastern Time. *Except on Federal Holidays.
- Email: [email protected] Most email inquiries are answered within 24 hours. Please call for the status of your passport.