Official Mopar Site | Uconnect Account Sign-In
Uconnect is an award-winning connected platform found in Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram vehicles that allows you to stay connected to your vehicle via remote commands and features from almost anywhere.
Is your Uconnect system up to date? Check if you’re ready for an update to ensure your system is performing at its best.
What does it mean when your car says not equipped with Uconnect?
“If your vehicle is not equipped with or this feature is not available on your vehicle, a ‘Not Equipped With UConnect’ message will display on the radio screen,” according to the paragraph in the “Phone Button (UConnect Hands Free Phone) – If Equipped” section of your owner’s manual.
How do I set up Uconnect in my Dodge Journey?
How do I get Uconnectu00ae to work?
- When prompted, say u201csetupu201d and u201cphone pairing.u201d
- When prompted about what you want to do, say u201cPair a phone.u201d
- Enter the default PIN numberu2014either 0000 or the number specified in your owner’s manual.
Does the 2009 Dodge Journey have Bluetooth?
The good The 2009 Dodge Journey’s MyGig hard-drive navigation and music storage option is a top-notch system that includes a rear-seat entertainment screen, Bluetooth phone compatibility, USB input, and a rearview camera.
Can Uconnect be added to a vehicle?
You can use your smartphone to start your engine and lock or unlock your vehicle 7 with the Uconnectsup>u00ae/sup> app 1, which also includes services like Send ‘n GoTM.
How do I know if my car is equipped with Uconnect?
To find out if your vehicle is capable, go to the Apps icon on your Uconnectsup>u00ae/sup> touchscreen and look for the Wi-Fi Hotspot button.
How do I reset Uconnect?
UConnectu00ae Reset in Five Easy Steps
- Ensure your vehicle is in park and in “Run” mode.
- Press and hold the volume and tuner knob buttons at the same time.
- Hold the knobs down for 10 u2013 20 seconds.
- The screen should flash your vehicle’s brand name and then go dark after holding down the knobs.
Is there a free version of Uconnect?
The Uconnect system that is built into your vehicle is free with the cost of your car, but there is a monthly subscription fee if you want to use Uconnect Access, which will give you access to a variety of features such as 911 Calls.
How do I activate Uconnect?
Follow these simple steps to activate your service:
- Press the Assist button on your rearview mirror.
- Press the activate button on the Touchscreen, then the Customer Care Button.
- Speak with an agent who will get you started.
- Push the Assist button on your rearview mirror from inside your vehicle.
Are there any recalls on the 2009 Dodge Journey?
NHTSA has issued 7 safety recalls for 2009 Dodge Journey vehicles. Summary: Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain model year 2009-2016 Dodge Journey vehicles that were manufactured between July 31, 2007, and November 12, 2016. Chrysler’s number for this recall is S08.
Can you play music through Uconnect Dodge?
Yes, you can stream music using the Uconnect. After connecting to the system via Bluetooth, go to sources on the system, which will list your sources, including Bluetooth streaming with your device.
How do you fix Uconnect Bluetooth?
There are a few reasons why your Uconnect system won’t connect to your phone properly.
- Use a Uconnect-compatible phone.
- Check your phone’s Bluetooth version.
- Enable Bluetooth on your phone.
- Turn on the car stereo and enter the Bluetooth pairing code.
- Pair the mobile phone with Uconnect.
Is Uconnect worth subscription?
Yes, it’s worth it now that Uconnect is standard on nearly every new FCA vehicle, but it may be even more worth it to wait for the next version, as Uconnect is one of Cars.com’s favorite multimedia systems for its overall ease of use, and it appears that the system will only get better.
What devices are compatible with Uconnect?
To use Via Mobile apps, pair your smartphone to Uconnect using the Bluetooth (BT) Hands Free Profile, which you can find at UconnectPhone.com. Once you’ve confirmed that your smartphone is compatible with Uconnect, pair it to Uconnect using the Bluetooth (BT) Hands Free Profile.
How much does it cost to activate Uconnect Navigation?
The $520 dealer fee for navigation activation is now invoiced through the Moparu00ae Vehicle Protection billing system, as of January 1, 2017.