Once established, your travel blog itself may earn $3,000 – $5,000 / month, but if you’ve broadened your horizons and started working on other income streams like freelance writing, content creation, social media management and consulting services, you can double or triple this figure.
How do travel bloggers make money?
How to Make Money with a Travel Blog: My Top 10 Tips
- Use your blog as a resume to get freelance writing work.
- Work as a virtual assistant for other blogs.
- Get into affiliate marketing.
- Place ads.
- Sell your photos.
- Monetize videos.
- Work on paid campaigns.
- Develop your own products.
How much do average bloggers make?
Salaries for bloggers vary widely. This report from Glassdoor shows ranges from $19K to $79K a year for the title “blogger,” while other sources say the 14% of bloggers who earn a salary make, on average, $24K a year (or $33K for corporate bloggers).
Who is the highest paid blogger?
Our Analysis of 10 Top Paid Bloggers 2019
- Huffington Post– $41.6 million per month.
- Endgadget– $3.95 million per month.
- Moz– $3.74 million per month.
- Perez Hilton– $3.44 million per month.
- Mashable– $3.33 million per month.
- CopyBlogger– $2.75 million per month.
- TechCrunch– $1.87 million per month.
How do I create a travel blog?
Here’s how to start a travel blog:
- Find the perfect name to suit your personality.
- Set up hosting for your blog.
- Install WordPress.
- Learn how your blog’s dashboard works.
- Download a kickass theme.
- Design your logo.
- Install these essential plugins.
- Start building your audience and making money!