A trip to Egypt lasting seven days and costing $1,349 for a single traveler, $2,246 for a couple, and $1,654 for a family of four is the total amount that a single tourist will spend on their holiday.
- The average cost of a trip from any airport in the globe to Egypt in economy class ranges from $929 to $1,396 per person, while the cost of a ticket in first class ranges from $2,917 to $4,383 per person.
- We recommend setting aside between $31 to $62 per person, per day for transportation costs and to enjoy the local cuisine, however this amount might vary depending on the activities you want to participate in.
How to calculate your total Egypt Vacation cost?
- When you are planning a vacation, having a breakdown of the costs is the best method to know the entire amount that it will cost you.
- The cost of your airplane ticket, the cost of your accommodation, the cost of transportation inside Egypt, and, last but not least, the cost of food and beverages while you are there are the primary components that make up the entire cost of your holiday in Egypt.
How much does it cost to visit ancient Egypt?
- Egypt is endowed with a plethora of spectacular old historical landmarks, practically all of which, however, charge visitors to enter the premises.
- The standard entrance fees for each site range from approximately 30 LE to 80 LE ($5.20-$13.85) (students pay half price), which may seem like a significant amount when considering it in Egyptian terms, but is actually quite reasonable when taking into consideration the significance of the locations.
How much does it cost to travel Cairo?
Last but not least, you will need to think about any trips that you wish to go on while you are in Cairo. A day excursion to the Great Pyramids and the Cairo Museum, which will cost around $40 per person, is a popular way to spend the day in Egypt. Costing roughly $60 per person, a full-day tour of Cairo that takes in both the Citadel and the Khan el Khalili market is available.
How much does it cost to get into Egypt?
- For a trip that was fairly comparable to the one we took in March 2019, our daily costs averaged out at 142 dollars for two individuals.
- This works out to around $71 USD per person, every day on average.
- Your daily tour fee will be determined, in part, by the number of people in your group as well as the season.
- If your party is not very large, you should expect to pay more money on a per-person basis.
How much money should I bring to Egypt?
- What kind of budget should you plan on sticking to for your vacation to Egypt?
- You should budget around E£636 ($34) per day for your trip to Egypt, since this is the average daily price based on the expenditures of previous tourists who have traveled to Egypt.
- Previous vacationers reported spending an average of £194 ($11) on one day’s worth of meals and £107 ($5.80) on transportation within the destination.
How much do tourists spend in Egypt?
In 2020, Egypt’s tourism earnings decreased by nearly 70 percent to US$4 billion, lowering visitor arrivals to 3.5 million from 13.1 million in 2019. Statistics.
|Year||Total number of tourists, million||Total number of nights, million|
Is it cheap to stay in Egypt?
It is quite feasible to travel in Egypt without spending a lot of money, even though there are many of high-end resorts and exclusive tour options available. In point of fact, it is very possible to get by on a daily budget of only $30–$35 USD.
How much is $100 in Egyptian pounds?
Perform the conversion from US Dollars to Egyptian Pounds.
|10 USD||184.805 EGP|
|25 USD||462.013 EGP|
|50 USD||924.026 EGP|
|100 USD||1,848.05 EGP|
Is Egypt cheap or expensive?
Egypt is a place that is surprisingly inexpensive and can be experienced even on a limited budget. Should you so want, there are a plethora of alternatives available for luxury tours as well. In particular when it comes to cruises along the Nile River. In general, it’s one of the most affordable and gratifying vacation spots that I’ve been to before.
Can you use US dollar in Egypt?
Is it possible to use US currency in Egypt? Both yes and no The majority of tourist destinations and hotels take U.S. dollars as payment. However, because the exchange rate for Egyptian pounds is more favorable, it is recommended that you pay using that currency.
Can you drink alcohol in Egypt?
- Even though Muslims make up the majority of the population in Egypt, it is nevertheless possible to purchase alcohol there.
- Consuming alcohol is not against the law in Egypt because, despite the fact that few Egyptians partake in the practice, some people do.
- In places that are popular with tourists, establishments such as hotels, restaurants, and pubs provide a wide variety of alcoholic drinks.
How much does it cost to see the pyramids?
|Site||Price per person “Egyptian Pounds”|
|Entry to inside the Great Pyramid||400|
|Entry to inside the 2nd or the 3rd Pyramid||100|
|Entry to the Solar Boat Museum at Giza Pyramids||100|
Is Egypt cheaper than Turkey?
The cost of living in Egypt is 16.1 percent higher than in Turkey.
What is the cheapest country to travel to?
- India, $20/day.
- If you are ready to bargain and look for discounts, India may be the most affordable place in which to have a vacation; nevertheless, this is the only condition under which this statement is true.
- It is important to keep in mind that rooms that cost less than $3 will often be somewhat rudimentary, and it is common practice to take showers using buckets filled with warm water.
Is Egypt expensive to live in?
- Egypt is far more cheap than many other nations, even those in which paying the bills might take up roughly a fourth of your monthly salary.
- One would only need to pay around EGP 3,867 ($217) in order to live in a well-furnished studio that is approximately 480 square feet in size in an expensive location on average, but one would only need to spend about EGP 1,651 ($92) in a typical region.
How much is a two week trip to Egypt?
Tours in Egypt lasting two weeks often cost well over $2,000 per person and up for a package that is considered to be of adequate quality. As an illustration, the cost of participation in this National Geographic tour is $6,000 per individual. It seems that the 11-day vacation to Egypt will cost each couple more than $12,000, which is a significant amount.
Can you go inside the pyramids?
Yes. The Pyramid of Khufu is the only one of the Egyptian Pyramids at Giza that allows visitors inside, and the only route to go from the Grand Gallery to the King’s Chamber is by a corridor that connects the two.
What is the cheapest month to fly to Egypt?
Best practices for locating inexpensive flights to Egypt The months of November and December are considered to be peak season. March is the most cost-effective month to book a flight to Egypt.