What is the best way to fold a dress shirt for travel?
The simplest method for folding dress shirts for travel is also the best. Start by buttoning the shirt; then lay it out neatly, face-down, on a flat, hard surface. The collar should stay folded over and creased, just as you’d wear it.
How do you fold clothes for travel?
- Use the rolling method. This method can reduce wrinkles and save space.
- Fold a pair of jeans in half lengthwise. Make sure that the jeans are smooth.
- Roll up your t-shirts.
- Fold long-sleeve shirts.
- Roll skirts and dresses and dress trousers.
- Hang up clothes when reaching destination.
How do you roll a shirt for travel?
How to roll a shirt
- Place the shirt front-down.
- Fold the sleeves in.
- Fold the shirt in half vertically. This will prevent a crease as the button placket isn’t prone to creasing.
- Roll from the bottom up. Careful to roll continuously rather than folding to keep from making any creases.