The Vietnam Visa Service makes it easy to get a visa for either business or tourism purposes. First thing you need to do is submit an application by filling out a short form online (you will need to know your arrival date and the name of the airport at which you will arrive) Step 2: Make the payment for the visa processing cost online.
Submit your application for a Vietnam visa online (Vietnam e-Visa)
- Start your application for immigration to Vietnam online using the Vietnam Immigration Portal
- Please include a scanned copy of your passport as well as a photo of yourself that is the appropriate size for a passport
- Please ensure that the online application form has all of the essential information
- Make sure you have USD 25 for the Vietnam e-Visa charge
An application for a Vietnam visa can be submitted anywhere from one day to six months in advance. Even though the approval of your visa will only take two working days, it is strongly recommended that you apply for a Vietnam visa one to two weeks before the day you plan to be in the country. This will allow you to prevent any unforeseen payment concerns or other administrative obstacles.
How to get a Vietnam Visa from Australia?
- There are presently three typical ways for citizens of Australia and the other 80 countries to obtain a Vietnam visa.
- These options include applying for a Vietnam visa at the Embassy, applying for a Vietnam visa upon arrival, and applying for a Vietnam e-visa.
- The first two options might be familiar to you, but the third one, in terms of who is eligible to use it, how to obtain it, and how much it costs for an e-visa as well, might not be.
How do I get a tourist visa for Vietnam?
Both the government of Vietnam and the United States Department of State advise visitors to Vietnam to get a visa in advance of their trip by making an appointment at a Vietnamese embassy or consulate in their home country. E-visa: On the Vietnam Immigration website, citizens of the United States can submit an application online to receive an E-visa valid for a single entrance.
How much does a Vietnamese tourist visa cost?
The stamping price is always the same: as of 2019, it is $25 for a visa valid for a single entrance and $50 for a visa valid for multiple entries. It is required that payment be made in cash, either in US Dollars or Vietnamese Dong; credit cards might not be accepted, and there are no ATMs within the customs area. The amount that must be paid may be subject to change with adequate notice.
Is Vietnam issuing tourist visas?
The procedures for the granting of visas that were in place prior to the epidemic have been reinstated by the Vietnamese government as of March 15, 2022. The prior limits on visas have been abolished in their entirety.
Can I visit Vietnam right now?
The prior limits on visas have been abolished in their entirety. After May 15, 2022, the Vietnamese Government will no longer mandate that visitors present positive results from a COVID-19 test before being allowed admission into the country. For more information, please refer to the ″Entry and Exit requirements″ section that may be found below.
How long does it take to get a visa to go to Vietnam?
- Depending on the agency you employ, the procedure can take anywhere from seven to ten working days in person, and anywhere from two to three weeks when done over the mail.
- However, processing timeframes can vary quite a bit from one embassy or consulate to another.
- Please note that if you are sending your application through mail, you are responsible for making the necessary arrangements to have your passport and visa returned to you.
Can I get a visa at the airport in Vietnam?
Air travelers have the option of obtaining a visa upon arrival. Those who arrive in Vietnam by land or cruise ship are needed to make contact with their respective nation’s embassy in order to get a complete visa for Vietnam prior to departure. Visas can be picked up at Vietnam’s airports after landing with the arrival of the traveler.
Can I stay in Vietnam for 3 months?
If you have a visa valid for three months with multiple entries, you can stay in Vietnam for up to ninety days total, and there is no restriction on the number of times you can enter and leave the country. Tourists can apply for a Vietnam visa good for three months and multiple entries at the Vietnam Embassy in their home country or use the visa-on-arrival service at any airport in Vietnam.
Which country can get visa on arrival in Vietnam?
The following is a list of nations that are eligible to receive a Vietnam visa upon arrival:
|Costa Rica||Ireland||New Zealand|
|Croatia||Isle of Man||Nicaragua|
Can I stay in Vietnam for 90 days?
- Visitors from other countries can enter Vietnam and stay there for up to 30 days if they have a tourist visa valid for one month.
- Visitors can stay in the nation for up to 90 days on a visa that is around three months long (3 months).
- Visitors who enter Vietnam on a tourist visa are allowed to stay in the country for a maximum period of four months, as stipulated by regulations issued by the Vietnam Immigration Department.
How much is a 5 year visa to Vietnam?
Multiple admissions (3-6 months): US $95. Multiple admissions (6-12 months): US $135. The cost of several entries for 1-2 years is $145 USD. Multiple admissions between 2 and 5 years cost US $155 each.
How can I stay in Vietnam for 6 months?
- If you have a business visa valid for a year, the longest period of time you can spend in Vietnam at any given time is six months.
- If you want to stay in Vietnam for more than 30 days in a row without having to extend your visa, you will need to apply for the one-year multiple entry business visa.
- This is the visa that you should apply for if you want to avoid having to renew your visa every 30 days.
Who needs visa when visiting Vietnam?
- Citizens of Myanmar and Timor-Leste are needed to get a visa in order to enter Vietnam.
- If they plan to leave the country within 15 days, passport holders from Korea, Japan, Russia, and the Scandinavian states (including Norway, Denmark, Sweden, and Finland) do not require a visa to enter Vietnam.
- They also have the option of applying for a popular sort of passport when accompanied by return tickets.
What are the requirements to travel to Vietnam?
– Wash your hands with soap and water or an alcohol-based hand rub; – Cover your nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing by using tissues or the inside of your elbow; – Stay away from close contact with anyone who has cold or flu-like symptoms; – Cook meat and eggs thoroughly; and – Stay away from unprotected contact with live wild or farm animals.
Can I get a visa on arrival in Vietnam?
At the airport that you plan to land at, there will be visa-issuing desks where you may apply for a Vietnam Visa Upon Arrival. You will be required to submit an application for a standard Vietnam Visa if you want to travel into Vietnam by land or as part of a cruise. What Are the Prerequisites for Obtaining a Visa Upon Arrival in Vietnam?