How to pair your iPhone to Dodge Bluetooth® and Uconnect®
All Dodge vehicles now come equipped with the Dodge0Uconnecte system, which allows you to connect your smartphone to select apps and features, as well as connect your iPhone to the available Bluetoothe for hands-free calling.
Instructions for Paring your iPhone to Dodge Uconnect® and Bluetooth®
Visit our vehicle-auction-site to learn more about Dodge’s Uconnect system, which is designed to provide you with exactly what you want and need in terms of security, safety, and information. To learn more about the connected car platform that’s built into your Dodge vehicle, visit our vehicle-auction-site.
Uconnect Bluetooth Quick Paring Guide
To use while driving, simply press the 0Uconnect0phone button on your Dodge vehicle’s steering wheel and enter a four-digit PIN number that appears on the Uconnecte touchscreen. Your phone is now connected and ready for hands-free calling.
How do I set up Uconnect in my Dodge Journey?
How do I get Uconnectu00ae to work?
- When prompted, say u201csetupu201d and u201cphone pairing.u201d
- When prompted about what you want to do, say u201cPair a phone.u201d
- Enter the default PIN numberu2014either 0000 or the number specified in your owner’s manual.
Why won’t my phone connect to my Dodge Journey?
Pull the Hands Free fuse, and the phone should now connect to the Journey’s Unconnect and bluetooth. If the reset fails, check for software updates or faulty wiring behind the dash.
Can I add Bluetooth to my Dodge Journey?
The 2018 Dodge Journey comes standard with Bluetooth, which can be used for both phone calls and listening to music on the radio. The Dodge also offers a Connectivity package, which includes Bluetooth, a USB port, satellite radio, and voice commands.
How do I get Uconnect in my Dodge?
From the comfort of your driver’s seat, sign up for the available Uconnectsup>u00ae/sup> Access 14 service.
- Push the Assist button on your rearview mirror from inside your vehicle.
- Select the Uconnectu00ae Care icon on your vehicle touchscreen.
- A friendly Uconnectu00ae Care agent will register your vehicle and take care of the rest.
Is there a free version of Uconnect?
The Uconnect system that is built into your vehicle is free with the cost of your car, but there is a monthly subscription fee if you want to use Uconnect Access, which will give you access to a variety of features such as 911 Calls.
How do I reset my Dodge Journey?
Turn the ignition to u201cOFF/LOCKu201d and press the u201cEngine Start/Stopu201d button once without holding the brake pedal to turn off the electronics.
How do I reset my Dodge Journey screen?
How To Reset UConnect On A Dodge Journey
- Hold the VOLUME and TUNE buttons together for about 10 seconds or until the screen goes black.
- Wait a few seconds for the screen to load back up.
How do I reset my Dodge UConnect?
UConnectu00ae Reset in Five Easy Steps
- Ensure your vehicle is in park and in “Run” mode.
- Press and hold the volume and tuner knob buttons at the same time.
- Hold the knobs down for 10 u2013 20 seconds.
- The screen should flash your vehicle’s brand name and then go dark after holding down the knobs.
Does my 2020 Dodge Journey have Bluetooth?
The base multimedia system in the Journey is a 4.3-inch touchscreen with only basic audio features, while Crossroad models have an 8.4-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Bluetooth connectivity.
How do you reset Bluetooth on a Dodge Journey?
All you have to do is press and hold the volume up and tune buttons at the same time for about 10 seconds. You will hear a beep and the screen will go black, then come back on after about 20 seconds.
How do you fix Uconnect Bluetooth?
There are a few reasons why your Uconnect system won’t connect to your phone properly.
- Use a Uconnect-compatible phone.
- Check your phone’s Bluetooth version.
- Enable Bluetooth on your phone.
- Turn on the car stereo and enter the Bluetooth pairing code.
- Pair the mobile phone with Uconnect.
How do I add a device to Uconnect?
STEP 2: Use your Uconnectu00ae touchscreen to complete the process.
- Select “Phone,” then “Settings,” then “Paired Phones,” then “Add Device,” or “Settings,” then “Phone/Bluetooth,” then “Paired Phones,” then “Add Device.”
How do I install Uconnect?
Installing and Using the Uconnect App
- To activate the services of this app, go to your app store and download the Uconnect app.
- Once the app is downloaded, it will ask you for a username and password.
- You will need to get into your vehicle to activate the services of this app.
Can Uconnect be upgraded to Apple CarPlay?
Uconnect 8.4 with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay is one of the most recent updates to our model lineup, featuring an 8.4-inch touchscreen, Android Auto, and Apple CarPlay smartphone integration.