- Make a decision on how long you want to spend on your trip.
- ESTABLISH A BUDGET.
- CHOOSE A DESTINATION.
- THINK ABOUT THE DOCUMENTS AND IMMUNIZATIONS THAT YOU MIGHT BE REQUIRED TO HAVE
- FIND AFFORDABLE FLIGHTS.
- THE FIRST STEP IN PLANNING YOUR TRIP IS TO CREATE A SCHEMATIC OUTLINE.
- LOCATE HOTELS IN EVERY CITY OR REGION THAT YOU HAVE PLANS TO STAY IN
Make sure you have all of the necessary information for your trip. Important pieces of information such as flight numbers, hotel reservations, vehicle rental bookings, and restaurant reservation times must be managed and updated regularly.
How to create an itinerary?
– 4 weeks in the Swedish capital of Stockholm ( Schengen ) – 4 weeks in Valencia, Spain ( Schengen ) • Four weeks in Chania, Crete, Greece ( Schengen ) – 4 weeks in Kotor, Montenegro ( non-Schengen ) – 4 weeks in Belgrade, Serbia ( non-Schengen ) – A stay of one month in Ohrid, the capital of North Macedonia ( non-Schengen )
How to write an itinerary?
- Transportation. Researching this is the most important thing that has to be done before setting off on a vacation
- Hotels. When it comes to travel planning, selecting a hotel is the next most crucial step
- Reservations. It is a terrible waste of time and money to go to great lengths to view something unique just to find out that it does not fulfill your expectations.
- Hours of operation
- Examine the available menus.