Custom Mob Icon Sets
As of JourneyMap 5.3, mod authors and resource pack authors can provide their own mob icons for JourneyMap to use; if you’re a player who wants (or needs) to use your own custom mob icons, see #Instructions for Players below.
Mob Icon Sources (Legacy)
This section only applies to JourneyMap 5.2 and older. When JourneyMap encounters a mob that does not have a known icon, it creates a blank placeholder file that you can replace with your own, keeping the image sizes the same (32×32 pixels).
Mob Icon Sources
If you’re a player and want to provide your own icons, you’ll need to put together a simple resource pack in a zip file, as described in the Instructions for Resource Pack Authors below.
How do I show mobs on journey map?
Press M to bring up the fullscreen map, and then click the zombie/skeleton head somewhere in the top bar to activate the feature.
How do I toggle with Journeymap?
Minimap Presets Press the switch minimap preset key (the # key by default) to switch between minimap presets.
How do I make my Journeymap bigger?
Press j to access the options menu, where you can change the icon type and size, as well as the font scale, under preset 1/2.
How do I use journey map?
The user journey mapping process is broken down into eight steps.
- Create a user persona.
- Define scenario and user expectations.
- Create a list of touchpoints.
- Take user intention into account.
- Sketch the journey.
- Consider a user’s emotional state during each step of interaction.
What is JourneyMap mod?
JourneyMap is a Forge client server mod that maps your Minecraft world in real-time as you explore it, and you can view it in a web browser, in-game as a Minimap, or full-screen.
Is JourneyMap server side?
JourneyMap Server is an optional server-side utility for both Forge and Bukkit servers; as of JourneyMap 5.1. 1, the server-side mod is included in the same jar as the JourneyMap client for Forge; Bukkit/Spigot users must use the JourneyMapServer plugin for Bukkit/Spigot.
How do you zoom in on a journey map?
How do you make zoom maps?
- Go to the high-level journey map (zoom-out journey map) and to the step that should lead to the detailed journey map
- Use the sharing manager to generate a URL that leads to the detailed journey map (zoom-in journey map).
How do I reset my journey map?
If you don’t want to go through your install folders, you can do it in-game:
- Open your fullscreen map.
- Click the Actions button, which is on the far right.
- Click Delete Mape.
- Select All Dimensions.
How do I open the map in FTB?
Press to open the Minimap menu in FTB Unleashed.
What am I looking at Curseforge?
Waila (What Am I Looking At) is a UI enhancement mod that provides block information directly in-game, without the need to open an UI, by displaying a small, unobtrusive tooltip on top of the screen with information about the block the player is looking at.
How do I install JourneyMap mod?
How to Get It
- Step 1: Get the software.
How do I add a JourneyMap to my server?
JourneyMap should be installed.
- Create a “mods” folder in the Minecraft directory (see above).
- Place the JourneyMap jar file in the mods directory.
- Use the Forge profile in your Minecraft Launcher to automatically load JourneyMap.