– We will pray for safe travels as we make our way to the Wenhai valley, where a local shaman will first share his beliefs with us before leading a prayer ceremony. – Travel back to Lijiang for an exciting walking tour of Lijiang Old Town – Get ready to move your body at a joyous Naxi supper
What to know when traveling to China?
- Before going to China, you will need to set up a virtual private network (VPN)
- Don’t harm your electrical devices.
- In China, your best bet is to stick to drinking tea and bottled water.
- You are not need to have a visa in order to enter China.
- When it comes to cuisine, China will continue to be a mystery. Eat first, then ask questions.
- Ensure that you have access to cash when you are traveling in China.
What is the best city to visit in China?
- Hangzhou. There is a proverb in Chinese that may be rendered in English as ″Up in the sky is heaven, and down here we have Suzhou and Hangzhou.″
- Xiamen. The city of Xiamen is located on the southeastern coast of China, immediately opposite the island of Taiwan.
How much does it cost to travel in China?
We make it easy to travel the world by providing holiday packages to China with prices beginning as low as $1,222. You will have the freedom to mix your chosen flights, hotels, and car rental agencies into a single trip. Why not take advantage of your trip by participating in some exciting activities and exciting trips for the ultimate escape?