Dodge Journey: How To Reset UConnect
If you can’t get the UConnect to reboot on the first try, repeat the steps.
How do I reset my 2010 Dodge Journey radio?
How To Reset UConnect On A Dodge Journey
- Hold the VOLUME and TUNE buttons together for about 10 seconds or until the screen goes black.
- Wait a few seconds for the screen to load back up.
How do I reset my 2016 Dodge Journey radio?
To reset the UConnect in a 4.3L Dodge Journey, press and hold the volume and tune buttons for 10 seconds. You will hear a beep and the system will begin to reset. Give it a minute and it will be finished.
How do you reset the radio on a 2018 Dodge Journey?
Hold down the volume up and tune buttons at the same time for about 10 seconds to perform the 2018 Dodge Journey uconnect reset. You will hear a beep and the screen will go black.
How do you reset Bluetooth on a Dodge Journey?
Hold the phone and vehicle recognition buttons down for thirty seconds, then release the buttons, turn the vehicle off, and open the driver’s side door for thirty seconds before closing it and restarting the vehicle.
How do I reset my Uconnect radio?
Simultaneously press the volume and tuner knobs for 10 u2013 20 seconds. The touchscreen display should flash your vehicle’s brand (FIAT, RAM, or Dodge) before going dark.
Why isn’t my phone connecting to my Dodge Journey?
Pull the Hands Free fuse, and the phone should now connect to the Journey’s Unconnect and bluetooth. If the reset fails, check for software updates or faulty wiring behind the dash.
What to do if Uconnect is not working?
Remove the battery (if removable u2013 see your phone’s owner’s manual) and perform a hard reset in the phone. Delete the pairing history in your phone and Uconnectu00ae system, which is usually found in the phone’s Bluetoothu00ae settings. Verify you are selecting “Uconnect” in the discovered Bluetooth devices on your phone.
How do I reset my Uconnect 12?
RamCares is a non-profit organization that helps people in
- Put your vehicle in accessories mode (ACC or RUN)
- hold down the Phone and voice recognition buttons (or the tuner and volume knob) for thirty seconds
- release the buttons.
- turn off the vehicle.
- open the driver’s side door for thirty seconds (or until the dash illumination goes black)
How do I fix hands free system loading?
The unit will reset if you press and hold both the vol and enter buttons below your 8.4 screen for about 5 seconds. When in phone mode, the display on my radio says: “Hands free system loading..”
How do I connect my phone to my Dodge Journey?
Select your Dodge from the Bluetooth menu on your mobile device by pressing the Phone button > Add Device > Settings on your Dodge Uconnect screen. The system is now discoverable from your mobile device and may display a unique PIN.
How do I fix the Bluetooth pairing problem?
What you can do if a pairing doesn’t work out
- Make sure Bluetooth is turned on.
- Turn on discoverable mode.
- Power the devices off and back on.
- Delete and rediscover a device from a phone.
- Make sure the devices you want to pair are designed to connect with each other.
Why is my car not connecting to my phone?
To reset your system, delete the vehicle profile from your phone and disable Bluetooth. Disable vehicle Bluetooth if it is available, then enable Bluetooth in both your phone and the vehicle infotainment system and try pairing again.
How do I fix my Bluetooth problem?
Step 1: Review the fundamentals of Bluetooth.
- Learn how to turn Bluetooth on and off.
- Verify that your devices are paired and connected via Bluetooth. Learn how to pair and connect via Bluetooth.
- Restart your devices. Learn how to restart your Pixel phone or Nexus device.