How to pair your iPhone to Dodge Bluetooth® and Uconnect®
All Dodge vehicles now come equipped with the Dodge0Uconnecte system, which allows you to connect your smartphone to select apps and features, as well as connect your iPhone to the available Bluetoothe for hands-free calling.
Instructions for Paring your iPhone to Dodge Uconnect® and Bluetooth®
Visit our vehicle-auction-site to learn more about Dodge’s Uconnect system, which is designed to provide you with exactly what you want and need in terms of security, safety, and information. To learn more about the connected car platform that’s built into your Dodge vehicle, visit our vehicle-auction-site.
Uconnect Bluetooth Quick Paring Guide
To use while driving, simply press the 0Uconnect0phone button on your Dodge vehicle’s steering wheel and enter a four-digit PIN number that appears on the Uconnecte touchscreen. Your phone is now connected and ready for hands-free calling.
Why won’t my phone connect to my Dodge Journey?
Pull the Hands Free fuse, and the phone should now connect to the Journey’s Unconnect and bluetooth. If the reset fails, check for software updates or faulty wiring behind the dash.
How do I set up Uconnect in my Dodge Journey?
How do I get Uconnectu00ae to work?
- When prompted, say u201csetupu201d and u201cphone pairing.u201d
- When prompted about what you want to do, say u201cPair a phone.u201d
- Enter the default PIN numberu2014either 0000 or the number specified in your owner’s manual.
How do I reset my Dodge Journey?
Turn the ignition to u201cOFF/LOCKu201d and press the u201cEngine Start/Stopu201d button once without holding the brake pedal to turn off the electronics.
How do I pair my phone with Uconnect?
How to Make a Phone Connection to Uconnect
- Press your vehicle’s Uconnect button.
- After the voice prompt, say “setup” and then “phone pairing.”
- Say “pair a phone,” then enter your UConnect system’s four-digit PIN (found in your vehicle’s manual).
- Say “yes” to confirm your PIN.
Does Dodge Journey 2009 have Bluetooth?
The good The 2009 Dodge Journey’s MyGig hard-drive navigation and music storage option is a top-notch system that includes a rear-seat entertainment screen, Bluetooth phone compatibility, USB input, and a rearview camera.
Can I add Bluetooth to my Dodge Journey?
The 2018 Dodge Journey comes standard with Bluetooth, which can be used for both phone calls and listening to music on the radio. The Dodge also offers a Connectivity package, which includes Bluetooth, a USB port, satellite radio, and voice commands.
How do I activate Uconnect?
Follow these simple steps to activate your service:
- Press the Assist button on your rearview mirror.
- Press the activate button on the Touchscreen, then the Customer Care Button.
- Speak with an agent who will get you started.
- Push the Assist button on your rearview mirror from inside your vehicle.
Is there a free version of Uconnect?
The Uconnect system that is built into your vehicle is free with the cost of your car, but there is a monthly subscription fee if you want to use Uconnect Access, which will give you access to a variety of features such as 911 Calls.
How do I pair my phone to my car?
From your phone, pair
- Check that your car is discoverable and ready to pair.
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Connected devices, then tap “Bluetooth.”
Does my 2020 Dodge Journey have Bluetooth?
The base multimedia system in the Journey is a 4.3-inch touchscreen with only basic audio features, while Crossroad models have an 8.4-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Bluetooth connectivity.
How do you reset Bluetooth on a Dodge Journey?
All you have to do is press and hold the volume up and tune buttons at the same time for about 10 seconds. You will hear a beep and the screen will go black, then come back on after about 20 seconds.
How do you fix Uconnect Bluetooth?
There are a few reasons why your Uconnect system won’t connect to your phone properly.
- Use a Uconnect-compatible phone.
- Check your phone’s Bluetooth version.
- Enable Bluetooth on your phone.
- Turn on the car stereo and enter the Bluetooth pairing code.
- Pair the mobile phone with Uconnect.