You can redeem your points by signing in to your online account at bankofamerica.com, logging into your account on the BofA mobile app, or calling (888) 268-7800.
The Bank of America Travel Rewards card gives at least 1.5 points for every $1 you spend, so that can add up quickly.
How do you use travel rewards?
How to Travel for Free With Credit Card Rewards
- Get a Great Travel Rewards Credit Card—or Two.
- Always Pay Your Balance in Full.
- Avoid transactions like balance transfers and cash advances.
- Earn the Sign-up Bonus.
- Join the Hotel and Airline Loyalty Programs.
- Transfer Points Between Programs.
- Redeem Your Rewards Right Away.
How do travel rewards work?
With a travel rewards credit card, you’ll earn credit card miles with every purchase, which you can redeem for any future travel purchases on that card. When redeemed as a statement credit, credit card miles are usually worth one cent per mile.
Do Bank of America Travel Rewards expire?
The Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card is an excellent option for frequent travelers who want flexible rewards but just can’t bring themselves to pay an annual fee for a credit card. Rewards never expire as long as the account is open, and they can be redeemed for credit against any travel purchase.