What is the safest country in South America?
Is South America safe for tourists?
Is South America a safe place to travel for foreigners? The short answer is yes. Yet Argentina is very safe (low incident of violent crimes against tourists), Chile is considered safe and the majority of travelers to Ecuador – over 150,000 tourists visit the Galapagos annually – have a wonderful trip with few problems.
Where should I travel in South America?
20 best places to visit in South America
- 1 – Angel Falls, Venezuela.
- 2 – Salar de Uyuni, Bolivia.
- 3 – Machu Picchu, Perú
- 4 – Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- 5 – Eje Cafetero, Colombia.
- 6 – Isla del Sol, Bolivia.
- 7 – Cotopaxi National Park, Ecuador.
- 8 – Iguazú Falls, Argentina and Brazil.