Best no-annual-fee travel credit cards
|Category||Credit card||Estimated rewards earned after five years|
|Runner-Up||Discover it® Miles||$1,991|
|Best Welcome Bonus||Uber Credit Card||$1,798|
|Best for Hotels||Capital One® VentureOne® Rewards Credit Card||$1,699|
|Best for Students||Bank of America® Travel Rewards for Students||N/A|
1 more row
What credit cards have no annual fee?
Best Credit Cards With No Annual Fee:
- Wells Fargo Platinum card – Low Interest.
- Discover it® Miles – Travel.
- Discover it® Secured – Bad Credit.
- Capital One® SavorOne® Cash Rewards Credit Card – Sign-up Bonus.
- Citi® Double Cash Card – 18 month BT offer – Cash Rewards.
What card does not charge international fees?
Best Credit Cards with No Foreign Transaction Fees: Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card – International Travel Rewards. Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card – Chip & PIN. Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card – Bonus & Visa Benefits.
What does no annual fee mean?
No annual fee means you will not be charged every year for using your credit card. You’ll save anywhere from $25 to $550 in annual fees, depending on the on a credit card.