What should I pack for Europe in September?
Jeans, dresses paired with leggings, light sweaters and medium-weight coats are best for exploring the city at this time. For September and October, Trip Advisor suggests summer clothes, but no shorts, combined with layering pieces and a jacket.
What should I pack for a 3 week trip to Europe in September?
Europe Travel Packing List
- 1 dress/elegant shirt.
- 1 cardigan/sweater.
- 1 lightweight jacket.
- 1 pair of dark wash jeans.
- 1 pair of trousers/capris.
- 1 pair of shorts.
- 1 pair of long underwear/wool leggings.
- 1 pair of tennis shoes.
What should I pack for a 2 week trip to Europe in September?
Tops or Dresses
- The easiest way to create a simple packing list for 2 weeks in Europe is to take 7 tops.
- Alternatively, you can also mix things up and take 5 tops plus 2 dresses or 7 dresses.
- Pants, jeans, shorts, and skirts can easily be worn several times without being washed.
- Pack 3 bottoms and focus on the weather.
What should you not wear in Europe?
6 Things You Should Not Wear in Europe
- A Non-Ironic Fanny Pack. Are you a hip teenager with the confidence to ironically wear a designer fanny pack slung over your shoulder?
- Head-to-Toe Sports Gear.
- Hiking Clothes.
- Flip Flops.
- Regular Sneakers.
- American-Only Branded Clothing.