How do I map where I’ve been?
- Sign into your Google account on a computer.
- Head to the My Account page.
- Click Personal info & privacy and scroll to Places you go.
- If the slider is blue, Location History is on and you’re good to go.
- Click Manage Activity below the slider to view Your Timeline.
How do I keep track of where I travel?
9 Best Ways to Track Your Travel Memories
- Put a Pin in It. Push pin in a map is so old news.
- Send Yourself a Post Card.
- Create a Fun Hashtag on Social Media.
- Make a Mug Mural.
- Create a Plane Ticket Collage.
- Have a Quilt Made.
- Decorate with a Shadow Box Display.
- Scratch Off Map.
What are the places you have visited?
I have compiled a list of 8 interesting places we have visited:
- San Francisco / Pacific Coast Highway. I travel quite often to San Francisco on business, but I absolutely love visiting for pleasure.
- Mayan Riviera.
- New York.
- Cinque Terre.
Is there an app to track your travels?
Polarsteps automatically tracks your route and places you’ve visited while you are traveling. Just carry your phone in your pocket and the app creates your own beautiful travel journal. The app automatically synchronizes when you’re back online.