Where should I go after graduating college?
We’ve got 10 of our favorite destinations for graduation trips.
- Cape Town, South Africa. Go big or go home, right?
- Camp at a National Park.
- Road-trip through New Zealand.
- 4. California.
- Island-hop in Greece.
How do you travel after graduating college?
Follow these tips and advice to get as close as possible to traveling after graduation for free.
- Go somewhere cheap. Don’t set up your new life after college in a place like Tokyo or anywhere near Scandinavia.
- Apply for scholarships.
- Set up a FundMyTravel account.
- Do a work exchange.
- Digital nomadism.
Can I study abroad after graduating college?
You can still study abroad after graduation. And what’s more, you won’t be limited to just studying abroad either. Or if your travel ‘bucket list’ involves a destination not included in study abroad schemes, chances are there is a volunteer or English teaching program you can participate in there.
What should I major in to travel the world?
Careers for Students Who Love to Travel
- Diving/Scuba Instructor. Potential Majors: Marine Biology, Biological Oceanography.
- Teaching English. Potential Majors: English, Linguistics, Language Arts, Foreign Language(s)
- Flight Attendant / Pilot.
- Cruise Ship Crew.
- Remote Working.
- Interpreter or Translator.
What do you do after college summer graduation?
25 Things To Do The Summer You Graduate College
- Go On A Road Trip. A friend of mine is doing one across America, working odd jobs and crashing on any couch that’s free.
- Do A J1.
- Go Camping.
- Do An Internship.
- Skinny Dip.
- Go To A Music Festival.
- Teach English Abroad.
- Learn To Drive.
Where should I go after uni?
Best Places To Travel After University
- Australia. Despite being on the other side of the world, Australia is the go to travel destination for many students that have just finished university.
- Japan. Known as the land of the rising sun, Japan will continuously surprise you.
- South Africa.