Where is the best place to vacation in February?
13 of the best places to visit if you’re planning a vacation in February
- New Orleans, Louisiana. A Mardi Gras parade in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Park City, Utah. Park City, Utah, in February.
- Maui, Hawaii. A beach on the island of Maui, Hawaii.
- Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.
- Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- Abisko, Sweden.
What states have warm weather in February?
- US States.
Where can I go for sun in February?
- Cape Verde. Situated around 300 miles off the coast of West Africa in the Atlantic Ocean, Cape Verde is a fascinating mix of African and Portuguese cultural influences.
- Caribbean. The Caribbean islands will always satisfy the need for a spot of February winter sun.
Where should I go in February?
Where to go in February: 20 top destinations
- MENDOZA, ARGENTINA. Temperature: 31°C high; 17°C low.
- ST PETERSBURG, RUSSIA. Temperature: -3°C high; -9°C low.
- SINGAPORE, ASIA. Temperature: 31°C high; 25°C low.
- FINNISH LAPLAND. Temperature: -6°C high; -13°C low.
- IBIZA, SPAIN. Temperature: 15°C high; 8°C low.
- CARTAGENA, COLOMBIA.
- BAHIA, BRAZIL.
- PARIS, FRANCE.
Where should I vacation in the US in February?
When deciding where to go for your February trip, consider these top American cities.
- Honolulu, Hawaii. Source: Pixabay/MMartin1202.
- Vail, Colorado. Source: Flickr/Ranchita Vida.
- Orlando, Florida. Source: Pixabay/eduneri.
- San Francisco, California.
- Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Savannah, Georgia.
- Washington, D.C.
- Las Vegas, Nevada.
Where is the warmest place in Florida in February?
February water temperatures in the Atlantic Ocean are warmest at Miami Beach, where the average is roughly 73 degrees. On the western Gulf Coast, the warmest water can be found in Key West, where the temperature hovers around 70 degrees during February.
What places are warm in February?
Escape the winter blues and head to somewhere warm and sunny in February with our list of destinations.
- Cape Town.
- Dominican Republic.
Where should I go for a weekend in February?
Scroll through our list of great February destinations to plan your next adventure and escape the daily grind.
- Big Sur. © Courtesy of Janjana – Fotolia.com.
- Charlottesville. © Courtesy of spiritofamerica – Fotolia.com.
- Death Valley National Park.
- Florida Keys.
- Key West.