Thailand Packing Essentials
- Passport with at least 6 months validity.
- Check if you need a visa to enter Thailand.
- Travel insurance.
- Flight ticket.
- Prescription medicines.
- Credit cards and Debit cards.
- Scans of all important documents.
What documents do you need to travel to Thailand?
- Passport or travel document with a validity not less than 6 months.
- Visa application form (filled out)
- One(1) recent 4x6cm. photograph of the applicant.
- Round-trip air ticket or e-ticket (paid in full)
- Proof of financial means (20,000 baht per person/40,000 baht per family)
Is there a travel ban to Thailand?
Travel restrictions due to COVID-19 (Coronavirus) in Thailand – 24 March, 2020. On Wednesday 11 March, 2020, the World Health Organization declared that COVID-19 can be characterized as a pandemic.
How much money do you need to enter Thailand?
1. Holders of a transit visa or those who enter Thailand without a visa are required to possess not less than the equivalent amount of 5,000 Baht per person or 10,000 Baht per family. 2. Holders of a Tourist Visa – not less than the equivalent amount of 10,000 Baht per person or 20,000 Baht per family.
What do I need before going to Thailand?
A passport that is valid for at least another 6 months upon entry into Thailand. Most Western countries get a stamp in their passports upon arrival that permits them to stay up to 30 days. May you arrive over land, until December 2016 would only get a 15-day visa, but luckily things changed.