- The following countries are on the list of countries where Indians can visit without a visa: Barbados (for a maximum of 90 days)
- A visit to the Cook Islands (for a maximum of 31 days)
- El Salvador (a maximum of 90 days in the country)
- Grenada (a maximum of three months in duration)
- Indonesia (a maximum of 30 days in duration)
- Macau (with a maximum stay of 30 days)
- Mauritius (a maximum of 90 days in duration)
- It is possible to stay in Montserrat for a maximum of 6 months.
How many countries can I travel with Indian passport without visa?
According to the Henley Passport Index, Indian citizens enjoyed visa-free or visa-on-arrival access to 58 countries and territories as of 1 January 2021, placing the Indian passport in the 90th position in terms of travel freedom worldwide as of that date.With visa-free access into 20 countries and visa on arrival in 41 countries, India is ranked 60th in the Global Passport Power Rank, behind only the United States.
How can Indians travel visa-free?
What is the best way for Indians to travel visa-free? It is possible to travel to countries with ″visa-free″ status by using an Indian passport and not having to get a visa in advance of your visit. Even if you do not require a visa to enter the nation you are visiting, you should still investigate the entrance criteria of the country you are going.
What are the visa-free countries in West Indies for Indians?
Here are several nations in the West Indies that Indians must visit and where they can obtain a passport visa without the need for a visa: If you have a visa on arrival, you can go to El Salvador and Bolivia without a problem. In order to travel to other nations, you must first get a visa from your own country. Are you looking for Middle Eastern nations where Indians do not require a visa?
Which countries can I visit without a visa in Africa?
Take a look at the list provided below! There are several nations on the Asian continent where you may travel without a visa, including: Only Serbia is a visa-free country for Indians on the European continent, and it is the only one in the country. African countries provide a diverse range of experiences for travelers to choose from.