- American Samoa, Guam, and the most recent addition, the Northern Mariana Islands, are the other three territory of the United States that do not need a passport for entry.
- All of these territories are situated in the Pacific Ocean.
- Under certain conditions, citizens of the United States are permitted to travel to both Canada and Mexico without presenting their passports issued by the United States.
- The Best Places to Visit If You Don’t Have a Passport to the United States Puerto Rico
- Virgin Islands, United States
- Islands of the Northern Marianas
- Samoa American
San Juan,Puerto Rico.
How can I travel around the US without a passport?
Itinerary planning for travel across the United States If you do not have a passport Citizens of the United States do not need a passport in order to visit any of the 50 states, whether they want to fly or drive through the 48 contiguous states and the District of Columbia, or whether they choose to fly or sail to Hawaii or Alaska.
Where to go in winter without a passport?
As winter is closing in, let’s look at several tropical destinations to vacation without a passport. These Winter holiday ideas will guarantee you begin scheduling your trip as soon as possible. 1. St Thomas US Virgin Islands One of the finest tropical holidays sans passport has to be a trip to the US Virgin Islands.
Can a US citizen travel to Alaska without a passport?
- Citizens of the United States do not need a passport in order to visit any of the 50 states, whether they want to fly or drive through the 48 contiguous states and the District of Columbia, or whether they choose to fly or sail to Hawaii or Alaska.
- Please be aware that due to the fact that Canada is between it and the lower 48 states, the only way to go to Alaska without a passport is to take a trip that is nonstop.
Where can US citizens travel without a passport?
- Where may a person who is a citizen of the United States go without a passport? Puerto Rico
- Virgin Islands, United States of America
- The Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands
- Samoa American
What Caribbean islands don’t require a US passport?
- Puerto Rico has lots to offer, from beaches to a tropical rain forest. Puerto Rico. Whether in the city, out in the rain forest, or on the beach, tourists to Puerto Rico can find something to do. Things to do.
- St. Croix, USVI. You can reach St.
- St. Thomas, USVI. St.
- St. John, USVI. St
Can I go to the Bahamas without a passport?
Even though it is possible to enter the Bahamas without a passport if you travel there by boat, the United States Department of State urges all US residents to bring a passport with them just in case something unexpected happens. For instance, if there is a crisis at your residence, you could feel the need to instantly travel back there.
Can I go to Puerto Rico without a passport?
Do I need a passport to visit Puerto Rico? If you are a citizen of the United States or a permanent resident in the country, you do not need a passport to visit Puerto Rico or the US Virgin Islands.
Can I go to Jamaica without a passport?
Visa, Entry, and Exit Requirements Requirements When going to Jamaica, citizens of the United States are often needed to provide a valid passport issued by their home country in addition to evidence that they have plans to leave the island nation.
Can I go to Hawaii without a passport?
- When traveling within the United States, permanent residents and citizens of the United States who are visiting the islands of Hawaii do not require passports because Hawaii is a part of the United States.
- Despite the fact that it is separated from the U.S.
- mainland by a distance of 2,500 miles of sea, Hawaii is just as much a part of the United States as traveling by car between the states of California and Nevada.
Can I go to Cancun without a passport?
IMMIGRATION | CANCUN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT To enter Mexico, tourists coming from the United States do not require a passport. You are welcome to use either the Birth Certificate or. Certificate of Eligibility to Vote or.
Do I need a passport to go to Bermuda?
- To enter Bermuda or re-enter the United States, visitors from either country are needed to provide a valid passport.
- This rule applies to anybody traveling between the United States and Bermuda.
- Those who are planning a trip to Bermuda and have concerns about the process can get in touch with the British Embassy in Washington, DC, or any of the British Consulate General offices that are spread out around the United States.
Do you need a passport to go to Punta Cana?
- To enter or transit through the Dominican Republic, all United States citizens, regardless of citizenship status, are needed to provide a valid passport.
- The authorities have not created any kind of accommodation or modification to this rule for passengers arriving from Puerto Rico.
- People who arrive in the Dominican Republic without a valid travel document will be denied entrance by the immigration officials there.
Do you need a passport to go to Cuba?
All visitors to Cuba need to present a valid passport (and travel at least 2 to 6 months prior to its expiry date, the exact amount of time allowed before its expiry depends on the country you’re flying from, it’s 2 months for Canadians for example but 6 months for travellers from Europe) as well as health insurance.
Do you need passport for Dominican Republic?
Do not require a visa to enter the country. All foreign residents who enter the Dominican Republic, purely for tourist purposes, must have a valid passport during their stay and exit from the country.
What Islands require no passport?
- The islands of Hawaii. Hawaii is a South Pacific beauty that has been beckoning to tourists for years and will continue to do so for years to come. The state of Hawaii is comprised of nine of the region’s most important islands.
- United States Virgin Islands
- Which island should one select?
Which Caribbean islands can you visit without a passport?
- There is no requirement for a passport to enter Puerto Rico. It is not necessary to have a passport in order to go to Puerto Rico because the territory is considered a U.S. territory and part of the Commonwealth of the United States.
- You may go to the United States Virgin Islands with just your driver’s license as identification. The U.S.
- Participate on a cruise called the ″Closed Loop.″ It is still possible to sail to the Caribbean without departing from the United States
- Obtain a Passport Card from the United States