It is possible for citizens of Afghanistan to travel visa-free to seven different countries, including Andorra, the Cook Islands, Dominica, Haiti, and Micronesia.
Free Travel with a Passport and Visa for Afghanistan in 2022
|Saint Kitts and Nevis|
Citizens holding an Afghan passport are exempt from the need for a visa to enter five different countries. Svalbard, Micronesia, Dominica, and Saint Vincent and the Grenadines are some of the nations that fall within this category. Find the finest nations that do not require a travel visa. View a graphical representation of the visa requirements for each country on the global map.
Which countries can I get visa online for Afghanistan?
- Online visa applications are available to Afghan citizens for sixteen different countries.
- Kyrgyzstan, Qatar, Djibouti, and Ethiopia are among the most prominent nations.
- Discover which countries provide the finest electronic visas for internet travel.
- View a graphical representation of the visa requirements for each country on the global map.
- Afghanistan is located in Asia, specifically in Southern Asia.
How many countries can Afghanistan passport go without visa?
According to the Henley Passport Index, the Afghan passport is ranked 116th overall, making it the lowest in the world. As of October 2021, Afghan residents enjoy entry to 26 countries and territories without the need for a visa or can obtain one upon arrival.
Can Afghan get Schengen visa?
At the Dutch embassy in Kabul, you won’t be able to submit an application for a visa that only allows you to visit the Netherlands for a limited period of time if you now reside in Afghanistan. You can submit an application for this kind of visa in any of the following countries: the United Arab Emirates, Pakistan, India, or Iran.
Is UAE visa open for Afghanistan?
- Visa for tourists traveling to the UAE from Afghanistan Afghan citizens are needed to get a tourist visa to visit the UAE.
- The typical length of stay is only thirty days, and the visa is valid for only ninety days after it was issued.
- When applying for a tourist visa in the United Arab Emirates, the applicant is obliged to be present.
- When applying for a tourist visa to the UAE, a total of four papers are necessary.
Is Turkey giving visa to Afghans?
If you are traveling to Turkey for business or pleasure and possess an Afghan passport, you will need to obtain a Turkey eVisa prior to your arrival. If you contact us, we will be able to assist you in less than an hour in most cases. If you have an eVisa for Turkey, you are able to travel to Turkey for up to 90 days during your visit.
Can Afghan citizens travel to USA?
Afghan nationals need a tourist visa in order to visit the United States. The typical length of stay is three months (180 days), and the visa can be valid for a maximum of ten years. When applying for a tourist visa to the United States, the applicant is expected to be present. The application for a tourist visa to the United States requires a total of thirteen papers.
Is Qatar visa free for Afghanistan?
Afghanistan does not need its citizens to get a visa to enter Qatar (unless they are traveling from mainland China), and visitors from Afghanistan are permitted to remain in the nation for an indefinite amount of time. If Afghan nationals are traveling to Qatar from a country other than Afghanistan, they are required to provide a valid passport at the port of entry.
Can I travel to Italy from Afghanistan?
To enter Italy and the rest of the Schengen zone, citizens of Afghanistan are need to have a valid visa for the Schengen area. The procedure may seem daunting, but you shouldn’t worry about it because iVisa.com has put in a lot of work to simplify the processes you need to do in order to obtain your Schengen visa.
How do I get a visa for Spain from Afghanistan?
Conditions for obtaining a Schengen visa in Spain for Afghan people
- You are need to present a passport or another travel document that was granted to you during the past ten years
- Everyone who is going to travel with you using your travel document needs to fill out their own visa application
- Your fingerprints will be captured when you turn in your application
How do I get a visa for France from Afghanistan?
Ensure that you meet all of these requirements:
- A letter of introduction that includes an explanation of the purpose of your travel
- 2 passport photographs
- A reservation for a round-trip flight. The reservation is the only thing we require.
- Insurance for medical emergencies when traveling with coverage of up to 30,000 euros
- Hotel booking
- Substantiation of the income
- Certificate of marriage (if there is one)
Can Afghan passport go Dubai?
Residents of Afghanistan who are interested in traveling to Dubai must submit an application for a tourist visa. You have the option of staying in Dubai for as little as 30 days or as long as 90 days with your family. However, if you are an Afghan native, the Embassy of the United Arab Emirates will not directly grant you a tourist visa since you are required to have a sponsor.
Is Afghan passport still valid?
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) began issuing passports in six different zones across the world in 2012, with the exclusion of Iran and Pakistan; they were able to successfully finish this procedure by the end of 2015. As a result, the handwritten Afghan passports will no longer be considered genuine when the year 2017 comes to a close.
How do I get a visa for the UK from Afghanistan?
What information do you require for the application?
- Old travel documents
- Evidence of residency required
- Documentation of employment
- Evidence of current attendance in an educational program
- Documents relating to the registration of a business
- Evidence of the kind of commercial operations anticipated
- Documentation of Birth
- A photocopy of the information page from the passport of either your parent(s) or your legal guardian
Does Afghanistan still have a passport?
Because the current government in Afghanistan, known as the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan, is not recognized internationally, the country’s passports continue to bear the name of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan, which was a government that was recognized internationally in the past. These passports can be used for travel to other countries.
Who is eligible for asylum in Afghanistan?
Afghans who have worked for the Canadian government in a supportive capacity (either in the military or on development projects) may be eligible for asylum under specific programs designed to assist Afghan citizens. Afghans who have previously done labor for the government of Germany may be eligible for aid in fleeing Afghanistan.
Which countries require a passport to travel?
In addition to the United States, Japan, Ireland, and the United Kingdom all require visitors to provide a passport that is valid for the entirety of their intended duration of stay. Only a few of nations, like Paraguay, require visitors to simply provide a valid passport upon arrival.