How can I travel and make money?
- 5 Easy Ways to Make Money Traveling. Forget saving for a year or teaching English abroad – become a digital nomad and make money traveling instead.
- Upwork.com. Upwork.com is a website for freelancers.
- Fiverr.com. On Fiverr.com, people will pay you $5 to do just about anything.
What are some good paying traveling jobs?
There are jobs for which you can travel on your employer’s dime that pay over $100,000 a year.
- Travel publicist (VP or higher)
- Luxury travel advisor.
- Hotel manager.
- Director of sales.
- Airline pilot.
- Creative or art director.
- Cruise ship director.
How can I make a career in traveling?
Here are 20 of the best jobs for people who love to travel:
- Teach English.
- Work in a Government Related Position.
- Become a Tour Guide.
- Flight Attendant.
- The Import and Export Business.
- Work on a Cruise Ship.
- Work as an Au Pair.
Do jobs that require travel pay more?
According to the U.S. Department of Commerce, exempt employees are only eligible for travel pay if travel requires them to work more than their salaried estimated hours. Any time spent traveling as part of regular employment or during regular business hours must be compensated.