How do you label luggage for international travel?
- On the luggage tag, write your name, destination address, and, if possible, a phone number where you can be reached while traveling.
- Print the same information on paper and put it inside the suitcase on top of your belongings, where it will be visible as soon as someone opens the case.
What are the best luggage tags?
Here are the best luggage tags to buy:
- The best luggage tag overall: Tile x Away luggage tag.
- The best leather luggage tag set: Travel Smart by Conair Leather Luggage Tags.
- The best stainless steel luggage tag: Talonport Privacy Stainless Steel Luggage Tag.
- The best fun luggage tag: Finex Character Luggage ID Tags.
Where do you attach luggage tags?
How to Add and Remove Luggage Tag Loops –
Do you need to put luggage labels on suitcases?
First of all, you are rarely – if ever – required to put personal luggage tags on your bags. The airline does that for you when you check in. This ties your bag to you, your flight, and your airline. (Fun fact: The Warsaw Convention of 1929 established the criteria for passengers to receive luggage receipts).