Where should I vacation in April in USA?
11 Best April Vacation Destinations in the U.S. – Tripping.com
- 11 Best April Vacation Destinations in the U.S. Share on Facebook.
- New York City, New York. April brings about an awakening in the Big Apple thanks to the pleasant weather.
- Las Vegas, Nevada. Source: Pixabay/Mariamichelle.
- Augusta, Georgia.
- Seattle, Washington.
- Boston, Massachusetts.
- Vail, Colorado.
- Louisville, Kentucky.
Where should I travel in April?
Where to Go in April: The Best Places to Travel
- National Cherry Blossom Festival, Washington, D.C. Photo: National Cherry Blossom Festival.
- Makena, Maui.
- Lupins bloom above the ancient Inca ruins of Choquequirao in the Andes, Peru.
- Seville, Spain.
- Spring is tulip time in the Netherlands.
- Sailing through Venice, Italy aboard the Crystal Serenity.
- Istanbul, Turkey.
Where should I travel in April 2020?
Easter 2020 is April 12
- 2.1 The Caribbean.
- 2.2 Cancun, Mexico.
- 2.3 Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.
- 2.4 Montego Bay, Jamaica.
- 2.5 Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.
- 2.6 Mexico City, Mexico.
- 2.7 Ambergris Caye, Belize.
- 2.8 Panama City, Panama.
Where is the warmest place in the US in April?
During April, daily temperatures regularly climb above 80 degrees Fahrenheit (27 degrees Celsius) in America’s hottest cities of Miami, Orlando, Tampa, San Antonia and Phoenix. All other major cities enjoy warm weather with average high temperatures in at least the mid-50s °F (13 °C).