Where should I vacation in Puerto Rico?
There are tons of amazing things to do in Puerto Rico, but if a relaxing vacation is your number-one priority, these are the places you should vacation in San Juan, Culebra, Vieques, Ponce, and Rincon.
What is the best area to stay in Puerto Rico?
- #1. Old San Juan: Rich in color and history.
- #2. Rincon: A paradise for surfers and beach lovers.
- #3. Santurce: San Juan’s hipster haven.
- #4. Vieques: A beautiful island destination.
- #5. Culebra Island: (Another) nearby island paradise.
- #6. Cabo Rojo: Serene nature and jaw-dropping hikes.
Is Puerto Rico Safe for Tourists 2019?
With drug trafficking gangs, gun crime and scary weather to worry about, you might think that Puerto Rico is a no-no. But it’s really fine. It’s a pretty safe place to visit. In fact, safer than most US cities – and a lot more beautiful, too, with all those palm-fringed beaches and tropical rainforests.
What is the most beautiful city in Puerto Rico?