Where is a good place to visit in November in the US?
- Honolulu, Hawaii. Hawaii is always warm due to its proximity to the equator, so you can’t go wrong visiting any place on the archipelago.
- Los Angeles, California.
- San Diego, California.
- Sedona, Arizona.
- San Antonio, Texas.
- Charleston, South Carolina.
- Savannah, Georgia.
- Orlando, Florida.
Where should I travel in November?
Explore sun-soaked cities and get some early Christmas shopping done with our pick of the best November city breaks.
- Marrakech, Morocco.
- Istanbul, Turkey.
- Yangon, Myanmar.
- Cinque Terre, Italy.
- Gran Canaria, Canary Islands, Spain.
- Bali, Indonesia.
What destinations are hot in November?
On average, some of the hottest places to visit in November are:
- Bangkok (33.1 °C)
- Singapore (31.3 °C)
- Dominican Republic (30.5 °C)
- Barbados (30.3 °C)
- Orlando (29.1 °C)
- Cape Verde (28.3 °C)
- Brisbane (26.6 °C)
- Tenerife (24.3 °C)
What is the best holiday destination in November?
The 25 best holiday destinations in November
- New Zealand.
- Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon. Temperature: 21°C high; 2°C low.
- Buenos Aires. Temperature: 25°C high; 17°C low.
- Oman. Temperature: 30°C high; 21°C low.
- Hong Kong. Temperature: 24°C high; 19°C low.
- Nepal. Temperature: 23°C high; 8°C low.
What is the best island to visit in November?
- St. Martin.
- Curacao. Nightlife and the anonymous blue liqueur draw many winter travelers to Curacao in the Dutch Antilles.
- Tortolla. The largest of the British Virgin Islands, Tortolla is a popular destination for winter travelers.
- Grand Cayman.