Who Are The Best Travel Nursing Companies Of 2019?
|3||Axis Medical Staffing||99.89|
16 more rows
What travel nursing agency pays the best?
About Fastaff. As the pioneer and industry leader in Rapid Response® nurse staffing, Fastaff offers nurses the highest pay in the industry while providing the flexibility and freedom travel nurses desire. Call 888-969-9215 for the most up-to-date information on all of Fastaff’s travel assignments.
How do I choose a travel nursing agency?
Here are seven things to look for when choosing a travel nursing agency.
- An Experienced, Stable Company: Check the travel nursing agency’s track record.
- Strong Pay and Housing Options: How do pay rates compare to other agencies?
- The Benefits You Want: Benefits can vary significantly by agency.
Is Travel Nursing worth the money?
Adventure. Is travel nursing worth it? If you love to travel and experience new places and new people, then travel nursing is a great option for you. Travel nursing not only gives you the opportunity to make money and use your degree, but you’ll also get paid to explore the country while you do it!
Which states pay travel nurses the most?
Historically speaking, the highest paying states for travel nurses include California, Texas, Massachusetts, Washington, and New York. Southern states tend to have lower living costs and, in turn, lower travel nurse pay.
What nursing specialty is most in demand?
5 Most In-Demand Nursing Specialties in 2018
- Nurse anesthetists.
- Case management and private patient advocacy.
- Geriatrics and home health nursing.
- Emergency room and urgent care nursing.
- Technology nursing specialty.
How much do RNs make a month?
California. The average Registered Nurse Salary in California (CA) is $106.950 which is well above the national average. The monthly salary is $8,912 or an average of $50,20 per hour. The average BSN Nurse Salary in California is $125,430, with an hourly wage of $60.30.
What should I know before traveling nursing?
Considering Travel Nursing? 7 Things You’ll Need to Decide
- Staffing company.
- Contract terms.
What should I ask a travel nurse?
10 Questions to Ask Before Accepting a Travel Nurse Assignment
- Questions for your interview with the nurse manager:
- What are your expectations for travel nurses?
- What is your floating policy?
- How do you do your scheduling?
- What kind of orientation is offered to travelers?
- How many travelers are on the unit?
How much do travel nursing recruiters make?
Travel Nurse Recruiter Salaries
|Health Carousel Travel Nurse Recruiter salaries – 8 salaries reported||$31,672/yr|
|AMN Healthcare Travel Nurse Recruiter salaries – 7 salaries reported||$18/hr|
|Advanced Medical Travel Nurse Recruiter salaries – 7 salaries reported||$38,121/yr|
17 more rows