Does Citi Double Cash Card have travel insurance?
Citi Double Cash travel insurance is no longer available.
Does my Citi card have travel insurance?
Citi credit card travel insurance eliminated. Citi has removed all of the following benefits from their travel cards: Worldwide car rental insurance. Trip cancellation and interruption protection.
What credit cards have travel insurance?
- Types of travel insurance coverage on credit cards.
- Best credit cards for travel insurance.
- Chase Sapphire Reserve.
- Chase Sapphire Preferred Card.
- The Platinum Card® from American Express.
- Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card.
- Capital One QuicksilverOne Cash Rewards Credit Card.
Does my Mastercard have travel insurance?
You get Mastercard travel insurance just by having a Mastercard. It’s free, too. There are six different types of Mastercard travel insurance available: travel accident insurance, trip cancellation/interruption insurance, trip delay insurance, insurance for lost or delayed baggage, and rental car insurance.