Easing into Your New Divination Practice
Online divination options include tarot decks, Journey Tiles, and Animal Oracle systems, to name a few.
Completely normal BTW!
Anxiety can easily lead to indecision and self-judgment, which is not in our best interests of safety and security. Naming the critical voice makes life a little easier to navigate when learning something new, such as how to use an oracle system.
This is completely juvenile, silly and ridiculous!
You just directed an inner process with your mind, and you were 100% MINDFUL about it! Holy Moley, look at you taming your mind! Now let’s take a deep breath and visualize ourselves sinking even deeper into this moment.
Reality is simple in small moments.
Request that the inner critic take a break, breathe with intention, pull a card, tile, rune, or crystal, read a little about it, breathe, and then go about your day; you might find that placing the item in a location where you can see it a couple of times throughout the day helps.
How do you set intentions spiritually?
To sum up, here are a few helpful hints to keep in mind when setting your goal.
- Phrase it in the present tense.
- Focus on the “vibe” the intention will give you.
- Write it down in a place where you will see it often.
- Keep it to yourself.
How do you set a tarot card intention?
Finally, I believe that setting an intention for professional tarot readers begins long before the cards are shuffled. How do you set an intention?
- Write it down
- there’s strength in writing things down.
- Tell someone about it.
- Say it to yourself.
- Say it out loud.
How do you set an intention?
Experts’ Advice On How To Set Intentions
- Identifying your desire is the first step in the intention-setting process, according to AlTai.
- Get clear on who you need to be.
- Decide specific action steps.
- Shift any limiting beliefs.
- Reinforce intentions on a daily basis.
- Surrender and lean into faith.
How do you set an intention example?
Here are some examples of clear intentions you can set to get you started:
- I intend to lead by example. I intend to love unconditionally. I intend to stop taking things personally. I intend to naturally manifest happiness. I intend to see the goodness around me.
How do you set a powerful intention?
Set your intentions… Be mindful of your intentions… Create powerful intentions… There are seven essential steps to setting intentions toward your goals:
- Allow yourself to let go of limiting beliefs.
- Be clear but flexible.
- Incorporate all of your senses.
- Take action.
- Celebrate the synchronicity.
- Bring in some backup.
- Exercise daily.
What is a good intention to set?
Intentions can be as simple as a word or phrase you’d like to align yourself with, such as “open your mind and heart,” “love,” “vulnerability,” “strength,” “kindness for myself and others,” “peace,” or “freedom.” Try to keep the intention positive, so instead of saying “stop being a coward,” say “stop being a coward.”
What are intention decks?
Each high-quality card has an easy-to-remember intention statement at the top, which is a powerful way to set the direction of your thoughts. Intention: Each high-quality card has an easy-to-remember intention statement at the top, which is a powerful way to set the direction of your thoughts.
How do you connect Tarot cards?
What You Need to Know to Get Started:
- Open your tarot box.
- Hold the cards in your hand.
- While still holding the cards in your hand, u201cknocku201d or tap the pile of cards several times to spread your energy throughout the deck.
- Shuffle the cards thoroughly.
How do you ask tarot questions?
In your next reading, ask the cards these tarot questions.
- What can I do to make it easier for myself to find my soulmate? How will I know when I’ve found my soulmate? Which of my personality traits is most likely to attract love? What can I do to make my relationship with the person I love stronger?
What is the difference between manifestation and intention?
In this sense, manifestation is the tool of creation, similar to how a flower blossoms from a seed. Manifestation, on the other hand, is the magic through which everything is created.
What’s the difference between a goal and an intention?
In essence: the process you go through until you get to “what you concretely achieve.” Goal: “An aim or desired result.” Simply put: what you concretely achieve. Intention: “Something that you want and plan to do.” In essence: the process you go through until you get to “what you concretely achieve.”
What is a positive intention?
Positive intent entails assuming that our coworkers are doing their best with the resources and information they have at their disposal; at its core, positive intent entails believing that we’re all doing our best.
How do you set a weekly intention?
Choosing Healthy Goals for the Week
- To get calm and centered, take long, deep breaths and notice your thoughts and feelings.
- Let go of anything that is causing you stress or unhappiness by imagining it drifting away with each breath.
- Set an intention for the week, such as being more compassionate or confident, with a clear mind.
Why is intention setting important?
Daily intentions can help you focus on who you are in the moment, recognize and live your values, and raise your emotional energy, which in turn raises your physical energy. They also provide a roadmap and reminder for how to live out each day.
How do you set monthly intentions?
Spend 20 minutes meditating and setting your monthly goals.
- Light a candle, find a quiet place, and meditate for a few minutes on your current situation.
- Consider the top 3-5 goals you want to achieve this month.